Fbbc & Bb Closed.

Mike Sharkey

Sean - I think I got one from the DO IMP lists ... have to check if I still have it somewhere.

Hello to all! FBBC is closing up shop, but I am not going to just shut the door. I am working with getting all of the stuff together so I can sell it to someone who has the same passion John and I have had with running FBBC. I have never sold a business before and am not really sure how to get things in order, but I am working on it. The reason I am selling FBBC is that I helped John when he had the business and then my wife helped me run things after I bought the business from John. My wife and I have decided to divorce and this is something I don't feel comfortable doing by myself. I have 2 kids that are going to need me to be around and not working in the garage. I dont get on the gripboard as often as I should and checking emails on the FBBC site is not my strong point. My wife took care of all of checking emails so if you would like to keep in touch or have questions you can email me at katsdad6@aol.com. I check that one about every day. Sorry for the bad news! I REALLY have enjoyed doing FBBC and thank you all for making FBBC what it has become.

Jerry Donaldson

Jerry, I'm very sorry to hear you and your wife are getting a divorce. I wish you, your wife and your children the best outcome through it all. I always had a great buying experience with FBBC, and the products were unique and of great quality. I hope things go well with selling the business.

• Like 1

The other thing I will mention is that I'd be happy to continue to buy products from a future incarnation of FBBC, assuming price & quality remains relatively the same. I particularly like the grippers, and would like to get a few other things in the coming years.

Edited by bwwm
  • Like 3

The other thing I will mention is that I'd be happy to continue to buy products from a future incarnation of FBBC, assuming price & quality remains relatively the same. I particularly like the grippers, and would like to get a few other things in the coming years.
Jerry, I'm very sorry to hear you and your wife are getting a divorce. I wish you, your wife and your children the best outcome through it all. I always had a great buying experience with FBBC, and the products were unique and of great quality. I hope things go well with selling the business.

I agree on every point!

This whole BB and FBBC closing down made me feeling very sad even tho Im not bending atm.

What made me happier tho, is that there are so many good ppl on here that will help out in starting new thing up and carrying stuff on!

I salute those people!

Sean - I think I got one from the DO IMP lists ... have to check if I still have it somewhere.

If you find it Carl let me know. Thanks

• 4 weeks later...

Any updates fellas?

I'm pretty sure EJ is officially a Bending Forum Mod.

Edit: yep

http://www.gripboard.com/index.php?app=forums&module=extras&section=stats&do=leaders

This is true. I am a bending mod now. I am in the process of getting the calibrated steel. The judges have stepped up and are ready to help. This will get off the ground soon.

• Like 1

Question, what lists are everyone looking for? Was there a different website other than the original FBBC? Forgive me if it's stupid question but John sold the company while I was "away". The original lists are still up where they always were.

• 3 weeks later...

I haven't bent big steel in a long time, but all of these posts about a certing process on here is really starting to light an excitement fire under my butt and I'm looking forward to getting back with it! I think 7" will be my length of choice :)

• 1 month later...

Jerry - any update on the future of FBBC?

I see the webpage is still up and running.