Horse Shoe Help

JHenze646

I need a stepping stone horse shoe bend to get from a SCF Lite Rim 1 (9x19) to SSP 3 (8x20)/ SCF PL3 (8x18).

Any suggestions?

I can move through the Lite Rim rather easily but can only get the SSP 3/ Pl3 to about 140ish. Have you bent any shoes that you felt prepared you for the SSP's or the PL's?

SCF polo shoe if I remember correctly.

• Like 1

I need a stepping stone horse shoe bend to get from a SCF Lite Rim 1 (9x19) to SSP 3 (8x20)/ SCF PL3 (8x18).

Any suggestions?

I can move through the Lite Rim rather easily but can only get the SSP 3/ Pl3 to about 140ish. Have you bent any shoes that you felt prepared you for the SSP's or the PL's?

I believe I went to work on the scf-pl3 after the lr#1, it took me awhile but I eventually got it.

If your hitting 140° on them every attempt you ain't far . Maybe it's a technique issue with the crush? Leave some of your Lite rims bends at about the 140° spot and let them work harden and come back at them later to hit on them too, this might help.?

• Like 1

Any suggestions?

I believe I went to work on the scf-pl3 after the lr#1, it took me awhile but I eventually got it.

If your hitting 140° on them every attempt you ain't far . Maybe it's a technique issue with the crush? Leave some of your Lite rims bends at about the 140° spot and let them work harden and come back at them later to hit on them too, this might help.?

Thank you I will try the work hardened shoe idea.

• 2 weeks later...