First Red Nail Under Cert Conditions

GrassMaine89

I bent 3 with rubber bands before this...worked up the nerve to give it a go and see what happens

• Like 7

Congrats man! Nailed it! ;)

• Like 1

Congrats man! Nailed it! ;)

thanks...now that the mystique is gone, i'm going to chase this cert pretty hard

• Like 3

Congrats!!! I have yet gotten into bending

• Like 1

Congrats bro. I'm glad to see this, you've worked very hard for this. It's a great feeling, right?

• Like 1

Congrats!!! I have yet gotten into bending

thanks, it's addicting for sure

Congrats bro. I'm glad to see this, you've worked very hard for this. It's a great feeling, right?

absolutely, I'm stoked...I can finally see the Red Nail cert...I'm coming for it

Liked.

And is that a Road King in your avatar?

haha I wish...it's a Honda Shadow

Very well done!

• Like 1

Awesome bro! If that was your forth red of the day, I'd say you're ready for the cert right now.

You should attempt a shiny. Your crush is monstrous.

• Like 1

Very well done!

thanks man

Awesome bro! If that was your forth red of the day, I'd say you're ready for the cert right now.

thanks...I'm still working on my hand toughness...this was my first day bending in singles in a while because of splitting my skin...I actually certified on a shiny, but it was done in doubles...as I toughen my skin I definitely want to take a shot at one in singles

Great job brother!

I knew this bend was coming soon...you've already taken down some pretty serious steel for the FBBC lists in doubles.

I'm sure your IronMind cert will be just around the corner!

• Like 1

Great job brother!

I knew this bend was coming soon...you've already taken down some pretty serious steel for the FBBC lists in doubles.

I'm sure your IronMind cert will be just around the corner!

thanks man, I'm going to take a while and make sure I can consistently bend them under strict cert conditions...I'm afraid they are going to tell me that to wait longer...I believe when I read through Chez's log that is the feedback they gave him at first

Very well done!

thanks man

thanks...I'm still working on my hand toughness...this was my first day bending in singles in a while because of splitting my skin...I actually certified on a shiny, but it was done in doubles...as I toughen my skin I definitely want to take a shot at one in singles

Oh, I didn't see that vid, congrats! Can you send it to me in a pm?

For hand toughness, try alternating tuf foot at night with working hands in the morning. Gives the perfect texture for singles bending.

I believe they told chez to wait for his coc 3 cert, not his red nail cert

Very well done!

thanks man

For hand toughness, try alternating tuf foot at night with working hands in the morning. Gives the perfect texture for singles bending.

Sure I'll send it...I have been using tough foot at night, didn't think about using it at night then bending in the morning, thanks for the tip.

Hm, maybe I'll put in for the cert sooner then I thought, just see what they say.

Very well done!

thanks man

Sure I'll send it...I have been using tough foot at night, didn't think about using it at night then bending in the morning, thanks for the tip.

Hm, maybe I'll put in for the cert sooner then I thought, just see what they say.

No I meant working hands the cream. Check it out on amazon. It's good stuff. Got the vid, I'll check it out tonight, thanks!

Very well done!

thanks man

No I meant working hands the cream. Check it out on amazon. It's good stuff. Got the vid, I'll check it out tonight, thanks!

haha oh never heard of it...i'll check it out, thanks

Great work brother!

thanks man

Great work, man! Totally owned the Red Nail. I will continue to consider a Red Nail in IronMind pads a very respectable feat. A buddy of mine told me he saw or heard about some of your double pad bends and he was impressed. Which impressed me. Because he was an elite bender many years ago.

• Like 1

these are practice bends from tonight...I tried and quite on a third one, the skin on my index fingers was screaming and I was afraid if I pushed it that it would split again...however these two gave me confidence, I'm going to put in for the cert, with the right rest and hand care I think I will crush it

Great work, man! Totally owned the Red Nail. I will continue to consider a Red Nail in IronMind pads a very respectable feat. A buddy of mine told me he saw or heard about some of your double pad bends and he was impressed. Which impressed me. Because he was an elite bender many years ago.

wow man, what a compliment...I truly appreiate all the support, motivation, and advice I get from the board

Edited by GrassMaine89

I can't watch the video right now, but huge congrats dude.

• Like 1

Nice job! At this point, it is definitely mental. On cert. day, you will kill it. I was so amped up before my cert, I was shaking. The Red felt like a Yellow too!

• Like 1

I can't watch the video right now, but huge congrats dude.

thanks man

Nice job! At this point, it is definitely mental. On cert. day, you will kill it. I was so amped up before my cert, I was shaking. The Red felt like a Yellow too!

thanks man...I was kind of thinking that...I went ahead and put in for it...we'll see what happens