Paul Knight

EricMilfeld

What day do you want to make history, Paul?

Go ahead and get the specs ready for an MM8 Bill. LOL!!!

Just another training day Paul!

Go for it my good friend!!!

I saw 'Paul Knight' and a request for the MM7 and started grinning....:D :D :D

Absolutely no doubt, that gripper is in big trouble!! get it Paul!

I forget how close to the #4 the MMG 7 is or above it I assume but I maybe totally wrong. Anyway Paul is a true Mash Monster

:yikes:yikes:blink Wow. I already see a statue rising on Gripboardsquare :yikes

Where would the MM7 be calibrating wise by the way? Anyone?

Good luck Paul Knight.

We'll make one when someone else gets the 7. He gets this, he is the supreme KING of crush. Stories and speculation of how others who have done a 3.5 are stronger are just that....stories. In our case, we go man on man with the SAME gripper. There are NO DOUBTS in the Mash Monster certs as to what gripper fate may have bestowed on you at cert time. ;)

I forget how close to the #4 the MMG 7 is or above it I assume but I maybe totally wrong. Anyway Paul is a true Mash Monster

Rick and Heath are two MM gripper level experts who remember the history (my memory fails me all the time! ;) ). Guys, what is the MM7 spec wise in comparison to the 4?

We'll make one when someone else gets the 7. He gets this, he is the supreme KING of crush. Stories and speculation of how others who have done a 3.5 are stronger are just that....stories. In our case, we go man on man with the SAME gripper. There are NO DOUBTS in the Mash Monster certs as to what gripper fate may have bestowed on you at cert time. ;)

Rick and Heath are two MM gripper level experts who remember the history (my memory fails me all the time! ;) ). Guys, what is the MM7 spec wise in comparison to the 4?

Both the COC #4 and the MM7 have the same spring diameter which is .312" and the mounting depth is actually the same also

which is .125". The difference is in the spring material where the COC #4 has the GR8 and the MM7 does not.

Very close indeed. From my experience with grippers the COC #4 may edge out the MM7 by a slight margin BUT as

we all know it depends on variation in the springs. If the MM7 has a spring that was baked and cooled down

properly it could very well be as difficult or more than a COC #4.

Paul will let us know after he makes history. ;)

do it Paul!

Parris

I have been amazed at how quick Paul gains strength and moves up the gripper pyramid.

As to the discussion of what grip is harder the MM& or #4....I found this list of grip strengths / ratings a while back and think it is great.

http://www.talkpa.ne...12250.html?amp;

I haven't put up a link before so i don't know if it will work. You may have to cut and paste.

I have been amazed at how quick Paul gains strength and moves up the gripper pyramid.

As to the discussion of what grip is harder the MM& or #4....I found this list of grip strengths / ratings a while back and think it is great.

http://www.talkpa.ne...12250.html?amp;

I haven't put up a link before so i don't know if it will work. You may have to cut and paste.

".600 Warren Tetting's "The Beast"..................1800 lbs (11)"

Own a T14 Tetting. In fact, .500, and 1500 pounds. Variable versions?

MADE IT PAUL!buttrock.gif