Crushing Peoples Hands?

figty

basically everytime im with my dad he will tease me about me being so skinny (hes not built himself, but he has old man strength and massive hands). Then he will put out his hand for me to grab and squeeze, and i will squeeze as hard as i can but he just laughs and says its like massage. So now ive bought a captains of crush trainer and no #1. which ive been using for some weeks. Right now i can almost close the number 1, but when do you think i can make my dad go '****, stop!' when i squeeze his hand? Is coc 2 sufficient, or do you actually need to be able to close a 4 for that?

And i have quite small hands too, so i cant really get a good grip on him. Do you think ill ever shut him up?

Any tips for destroying his hand are welcome

Have you tried taping thumb tacks to your palm then letting him give a good squeeze?

• Like 5

I wouldn't bother with grippers. Start taking creatine and you'll put on the strength. You may fail drug tests at work though.

So heres what you do- grab up with him in a squeeze off with one hand, then, while youve got him gripped up where he cant step out of the way, ball your off hand tightly into a fist. Then, throw that fist directly into his throaght as if you were trying to throw a 100 mile an hour fastball. That should shut him up.

Hands down agree with this here!

Also practice rolling someone’s knuckles, that can drop most people.

If you are in this for the long haul, avoid him for a year, start lifting 4 times a week, have perfect diet, train grippers once a week, then come back in a year wearing a long sleeve shit so he's not wise to you being yoked and shatter your old man's hand.

• Like 3

Lol thats why I need to get wrist strength up! Mine will interlock his fingers with mine and cock my wrist back. I'd say a 2.5 might shut him up.

Anthony really gave the best advice though, get your full body strength up. I can't wait to see my old man on xmas ;)

And goodness guys, would you really do that stuff? seems a little extreme for some father-son horseplay, he is your dad….

Edited by dlewis8589

Lol thats why I need to get wrist strength up! Mine will interlock his fingers with mine and cock my wrist back. I'd say a 2.5 might shut him up.

Anthony really gave the best advice though, get your full body strength up. I can't wait to see my old man on xmas ;)

And goodness guys, would you really do that stuff? seems a little extreme for some father-son horseplay, he is your dad….

Lmao, i was being completely sarcastic!

Lmao, i was being completely sarcastic!

But when is that ever bad advice????

#1, sorry your dad is a total douche. I would stop shaking his hand.

#2, leverage is always going to win in a hand shake. If you can squeeze back hard then you will minimize pain to yourself, but it's unlikely you will cause much pain to his bigger hand.

Put on 100# and do manual labour. It's a lot tougher to crush a thick hand.

• Like 3

Don't feel bad my uncle used to crush the hell out of my hands when I was little... I guess it stuck with me lol

Work the grippers and sledgehammer stuff to thicken your hand up, and work on wide thickbar (2.5" or thicker) and also hit the block weights hard. Crushing a gripper will do virtually nothing for your handshake especially since he has lumberjack hands. Open hand strength is the most useful in everyday life situations..... Like hand squeezing contests lmao..

• Like 1

You could just take him on a tour of the worst nursing home in the area and remind him that one day you might be choosing his living arrangements.

The guy with the bigger hand always has the advantage. It's like trying to no set a gripper with a huge spread. Building up your grip strength can't hurt though.

• Like 4

Punch him in the face while he's sleeping. Grip strength doesn't matter then.

But all jokes aside, I know what it's like to "earn" your fathers respect. Sometimes it's as simple as fixing a car or as hard as benching 300+ pounds. Good luck, if I was you I'd really read everything on here at least twice. And make your own training program.

• Like 2

May sound weird but this is the very same thing my father used to do with me.

Hit the gym,eat healthy and you will be fine.

Edited by CANCRUSHER

And i have quite small hands too, so i cant really get a good grip on him. Do you think ill ever shut him up?

Any tips for destroying his hand are welcome

Forget ever trying to out squeeze his hand. That is his thing, let him have his little kingdom. Hand him your Number 1 and tell him some elderly accountant on the Internet said that if he can't close it, he is a Pussy. You win immediately because now Dad is trying to prove to his son he is not a Pussy! The hand squeezing is his thing, the grippers will be yours.

Make sure you say "elderly accountant on the Internet", don't have it coming from you!

• Like 5

Hehe, maybe i should try that, hubgeezer. But all this talk about hand squeezing got me interested - do you think itd be actually possible for me to acquire enough strngth as to have him bgging for mercy when i squeeze, or do you actually need giant hands or subtle knuckle rolling tricks ?

Hehe, maybe i should try that, hubgeezer. But all this talk about hand squeezing got me interested - do you think itd be actually possible for me to acquire enough strngth as to have him bgging for mercy when i squeeze, or do you actually need giant hands or subtle knuckle rolling tricks ?

You're playing his Game! Forget it! Play your own Game! :cool:cool:cool

• Like 2

It's very hard to actually crush someone's hand. When someone is squeezing, the hands muscles are all contracted. Even if you get to be much stronger than dear old dad, you may never have him begging for mercy.

One way to stop him crushing your hand, is to shake with your index finger pointing straight at his wrist... You'll have less crush yourself since you won't be using that finger, but you will be up in his hand, and away from his strength.

And it may sound abusive to some... But his tactics are motivating you... So maybe he knows what gets you. Use it to make yourself better.

It may be his plan all along.

• Like 1

Farsan brukade bryta ner mig i armbrytning, brotta ner mig på gräsmattan, dra o klämma sönder mitt finger i fingerkrok.

Jag började träna och efter ett par tre år var jag starkare än honom i allt.

Dominerade. :)

does your dad make you hurt with a handshake? if does, you need to practice how to give handshake correctly.

Farsan brukade bryta ner mig i armbrytning, brotta ner mig på gräsmattan, dra o klämma sönder mitt finger i fingerkrok. Jag började träna och efter ett par tre år var jag starkare än honom i allt. Dominerade.

Thanks to Google Translate:

My dad used to break me down in arm wrestling, wrestle me down on the lawn, pull o crush my finger in the finger hook.
I started training and after two to three years, I was stronger than him in everything.
Dominated.
Juha - I'm confused - Google said this was in Swedish?

Farsan brukade bryta ner mig i armbrytning, brotta ner mig på gräsmattan, dra o klämma sönder mitt finger i fingerkrok. Jag började träna och efter ett par tre år var jag starkare än honom i allt. Dominerade.

Thanks to Google Translate:

My dad used to break me down in arm wrestling, wrestle me down on the lawn, pull o crush my finger in the finger hook.
I started training and after two to three years, I was stronger than him in everything.
Dominated.
Juha - I'm confused - Google said this was in Swedish?

Why Juha?