Red -reverse Kink Imp's-9°

David Mitti

Not a huge deal and in no way done under reverse cert conditions.

Just wanted to post to show my progress in my long fight to reverse a Red.

Thanks!

David - a step towards the end-goal brother. Very, VERY nice job.

Thanks Jedd!

Every time I go for a Red Reverse I have that picture in my head of you at the start of the nail bending dvd!

BAD ASS Brother!!

It's hard not to be only slightly impressed with a DO Red because there are so many strong guys in this niche (Yall ain't normal average Joes for sure) and a DU Red is pretty damn impressive but to me a reverse red is really a heck of a feat that you rarely see. If you are chasing that goal you made progress with that effort and will make more little by little until you warp it to the cert degree. I say keep giving it hell brother and it will come and we will all be proud of your accomplishment!

It's hard not to be only slightly impressed with a DO Red because there are so many strong guys in this niche (Yall ain't normal average Joes for sure) and a DU Red is pretty damn impressive but to me a reverse red is really a heck of a feat that you rarely see. If you are chasing that goal you made progress with that effort and will make more little by little until you warp it to the cert degree. I say keep giving it hell brother and it will come and we will all be proud of your accomplishment!

Thanks for the support bro!

My goal is to Reverse a Red before the years over.

I want a 40°+ reverse hit before I go for the cert.We will see what happens.

Thanks again for checking it out.

^^ EXACTLY! Awesome job even moving that sucker

Thanks Jedd!

Every time I go for a Red Reverse I have that picture in my head of you at the start of the nail bending dvd!

BAD ASS Brother!!

I was speaking complete demon talk on that bend bro. It is ridiculous.

• Like 1

I still remember the arm drop. :rock What kind of wraps were those anyway? It looks like you ripped up your sweatshirt and wrapped the nail in it :yikes

Not a huge deal and in no way done under reverse cert conditions.

Just wanted to post to show my progress in my long fight to reverse a Red.

Thanks!

Keep going, working on a Red bend this style is sure something to see