Met-rx Odd Haugen Strength Classic

Kashtan

My nose is indeed slightly bent out of shape, but where i come from, this comes from a fist, not a gripper attempt.

I would however certainly protest him getting an official attempt when hes not even close to closing a new 4 (if you made a 4.5 i could get it to 1/4 inch an so could steve g for that matter), as this of course, does not go buy the rules. I have no problem with the rules, just as long as every body is treated the same.

Impressive performances in grip contests don't consistute closing a new 4 ccs, an even if it did, it's not like hes miles ahead of the rest even in the big hand events. Just thinking of brits alone, chris james has pulled more on the axle with sub 8 inch hands, laine snook has done 137kg rolling thunder for 10 reps, i've done more than his silver bullet with my left hand, nevermind my right, steve did 10 reps on a mellenium dumbbell once (harder than even 50 reps on an inch), an we both pulled 95kg in plates on little big horn back in 2009 (steve probably more, i just tried it for him). Lets not forget holle either, reportably ccsing old 4's a number of years back. If anybody has cosistently closed new 4 ccs it would be him.

http://www.gripboard.com/index.php?showtopic=10392&page=125#entry430254

"9 reps (8 on film) with the Millennium"

Protocol

There was an error on the women's hub in the first version of the results. I am not sure where those worksheets came from, Odd Haugen's website maybe? He has the corrected numbers now. Only change was that second place was 39, not 32 lbs.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Kashtan - Think steve was a little confused there, he did 9 reps on the heavy grip tools inch (79kg) left handed, and 10 reps on the mellenium right handed. I was filming/counting.

Kashtan - Think steve was a little confused there, he did 9 reps on the heavy grip tools inch (79kg) left handed, and 10 reps on the mellenium right handed. I was filming/counting.

Paul - there is a video?