Game Of Arms

slazbob

Dave Chaffee is also a WAF gold medalist (WAF 2010), and Tom Nelson is a WAF bronze medalist (WAF 2010). Both in the seniors category.

American rankings can be found at inthehook.com

Many of the guys are legitimate, top-level guys. Others aren't as competitive, but they are great people or are great personalities.

To Philip_777: There wasn't a whole lot of technique in the Ethan/Turbo match. Turbo was pretty much selected for comedic purposes, Ethan has far more strength in every position on the table. I know this from personal experience pulling both guys. Turbo is decent (not considering weightclass) with his left and would have been better matched with Ethan lefty. Turbo had no chance in any circumstance versus Ethan righty, no technique needed.

It's a strength sport, but as with bench pressing or anything else-technique is involved.

• Like 2

It's completely different then pulling in a real tournament. I like the show.

• Like 1

Has a gotten any better? I couldn't get past that first episode. Haha

It definitely has IMO and many others.. Most people, even arm wrestlers were not real into the first episode from what I see.

Liam you might be able to catch the episodes on AMC's website but I'm not sure.

• 2 weeks later...

I got deep into tonight's episode before some family members kicked me off the TV, and I have to say it is much improved.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

got it queued up on the DVR. heard mixed things, but i'm looking forward to it. gotta be better than watching over the top again. lol.

• 4 months later...

Trust me Over The Top was better than the show. IMHO if they focused more on the training itself then the competition after I think it would be more appealing.