Coc #4 Mms Closes (older Models)

Chez

This past week I was in Phoenix, AZ on business and I reached out to Aaron Corcorran to meet up for a short training session. I got a chance to try his COC #4 (194lb RGC) and John Eaton's COC #4 (199lb RGC). I closed Aaron's twice and John's once. My first time ever closing a COC #4. Here are the videos:

My second close of Aaron's #4 =

John Eaton's #4 =

I never stopped believing that I could accomplish this: http://www.gripboard.com/index.php?showtopic=40294&hl=+how%20+many%20+you%20+guys%20+think%20+you%20+will%20+close%20+coc&page=3 = Post #44

I trained really hard to get to this level but the job isn't done yet. I still have a long way to go

"And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep"

MM6 is going down soon!

Big Thanks to Aaron for having me over.

Edited by Chez
  • Like 14

That is awesome!!! I'm so happy for you man. You are still one of the nicest, most humble and helpful guys on the board even though you've built your strength up to phenomenal levels.

• Like 2

Impressive as hell.

• Like 1

So cool Chez! Congrats

• Like 1

чувак, ты крут!

• Like 1

Killer work! The MM6 should fear you.

• Like 2

King off the hill man. Strong stuff. Matter of time before you do a block set. Happy for you!

That's nuts!!!!! Nice work.

Congratulations man, you've definitely achieved an incredible level of strength and accomplished one of the toughest and rarest feats in the grip world. I'm excited to see whats next!

Congratulations bro! That crush strength is ungodly. It's really put into perspective for me when I hold my #4, just how heavy it is

:bow

Thanks everyone. I really appreciate all the comments. Its been a really fun journey.

Congrats, you earned it! It was very nice meeting you finally and I am glad you were able to make the trip down from Phoenix for the training session. Had a great time and hope you can make it out again one of these days. As I remember you also squeezed 250# on the Baseline grip dyno too among other things we tried.

- Aaron

Congratulations, Chez!

Big congratulations!!!! Gripper GOD

Congratulations man complete domination. mm6 and 3.5 cert are soon to follow!

Did Paul Knight close that same 199# 4?

Thanks again everyone. This site provides me with constant motivation. I wish you all the best in your training.

Did Paul Knight close that same 199# 4?

yep, Paul has a video of on his youtube page of closing both of these grippers. With his typical crazy long paused set.