Kirill Sarychev Breaks Raw Bench Press Wr With 738 Lbs!

HandsofStone

That was ridiculously easy. What a giant of a man. Pushed 728 like it was 135.

• Like 1

Yeah insane. There is pic of him with jay Cutler and its hilarious how massive this guy is next to cutler.

He is a really strong puller also once his squat comes up a little more he will break the all time total record as well. I think he would do really well in strongman since he is around 6'8 and near 400lbs also.

• Like 1

And, strict with a real pause. In contrast, I recently saw (on youtube) a "well-known" lifter who is going for 600 raw and at his own meet basically bounce 570 something with HORRIBLE technique and NO pause and it passed.

And, strict with a real pause. In contrast, I recently saw (on youtube) a "well-known" lifter who is going for 600 raw and at his own meet basically bounce 570 something with HORRIBLE technique and NO pause and it passed.

You talking about Mark Bell? His 578 was definitely not bounced. Yeah, a little closer to a touch and go training rep than the record and it probably wouldn't have passed at the strictest meet, but not a bounce. Quite similar to the way Dan Green benches.

And Mark Bell is well known. His youtube channel is a cornucopia of powerlifting instruction.

You talking about Mark Bell? His 578 was definitely not bounced. Yeah, a little closer to a touch and go training rep than the record and it probably wouldn't have passed at the strictest meet, but not a bounce. Quite similar to the way Dan Green benches.

And Mark Bell is well known. His youtube channel is a cornucopia of powerlifting instruction.

Not bounced..but SUNK into the chest and still moving with no real pause. Not even close to a pause. There are a lot of guys out there benching with lack of a real pause in meets. This dude in this video did a real paused bench...

Yeah it is incredible. I think that's the same guy that smashed a 3.5 seated and came close with a #4.

Also I think Mark tore his pec on the 600 attempt

Edited by jmatney
  • Like 1

Yeah insane. There is pic of him with jay Cutler and its hilarious how massive this guy is next to cutler.

96238414802.jpg

:yikes

Realy funny, just like this pic.

hqdefault.jpg

Damn!

Made it look easy...

Strong grip too.

220kg on axle.

In a video with Misha Koklyaev he also pulled easy 130/135kg on the RT.

http://subtletv.com/baaa2xh/Misha_Koklayaev_Sarychev_Kirill_and_Andrey_Malanichev_messing_around_in_a_Russ

At about the 27:30 mark, it shows Kirill lifting 293 lbs on the rolling thunder. Even though he lifts it off another Eleiko plate, its still DAMN IMPRESSIVE!

http://subtletv.com/baaa2xh/Misha_Koklayaev_Sarychev_Kirill_and_Andrey_Malanichev_messing_around_in_a_Russ

At about the 27:30 mark, it shows Kirill lifting 293 lbs on the rolling thunder. Even though he lifts it off another Eleiko plate, its still DAMN IMPRESSIVE!

That link broke firefox when I clicked on it so here is the youtube video.

• Like 1

I saw his attempt on PowerliftingWatch. Insane! One of the best lifts ever. I'm looking forward to see him raise the bar even more.

You have to wonder if 800 raw is a possibility.

Such a strong guy. A very strong grip too. He made the axle lift look like deadlifting empty bar. His coc 4 attempt was very strong too. He can cert on it if he wants to

• Like 1