Starting Point / Potential

PeterSweden

Session number nine or ten today, I dont know.

He closed my 177 ghp8 MMS.

Closed my ghp7 with the ghp block and went for a cert.

Good close, no doubt he shut it easy.

We'll see what they say about it.

Will he be the first Swede to cert ghp7?

I didnt get a good video of his ghp8 close but the ghp7 was a very good video.

I'll upload it to youtube as soon as I know the result of the cert.

I dont know if they accept grippers that have lost the little sticker under the handle.

That is my only concern with ghp grippers, that little sticker falls off quite easily.

Yesterday I was watching at Youtube, vids with the title "Amazing people". Extreme climbers, super calculating minds, divers that can hold their breath for 5 minutes underwater while the're fishing, I watched a dude that run 50 marathons, in 50 consecutive days(!!!) and much more. I'm sure that there are people out there with extreme strength by nature. Your friend seem to be one of them. And I strongly believe that there are people that could tns even a #4, but they just don't know it because they are not familiar with the sport.

Edited by MANTHOS

Yesterday I was watching at Youtube, vids with the title "Amazing people". Extreme climbers, super calculating minds, divers that can hold their breath for 5 minutes underwater while the're fishing, I watched a dude that run 50 marathons, in 50 consecutive days(!!!) and much more. I'm sure that there are people out there with extreme strength by nature. Your friend seem to be one of them. And I strongly believe that there are people that could tns even a #4, but they just don't know it because they are not familiar with the sport.

I agree!

He isn't my only friend that closed my 153 lbs coc3 the first time they tried.

Michael, a german guy that I know from highschool also closed it after I showed him how to set it.

I dont hang out with him any more tho.

Would have been fun to see where he'd end up too.

Both Petter and Michael are big and heavy guys with thick hands.