I See Your Red, And Raise You A Shiny Bastard

EJ Livesey

I did these bends under duress, neither one hurt all that bad. I conquered the mental barrier that was holding me back. I think I will try bigger bars in the very near future.

Mike, i hope the music is satisfactory :)

Red:

Shiny:

• Like 12

Great work EJ. I knew you could get those. Now as for your music on the shiney vid........... Lol

Great bends.

You need more death metal to make Mike happy.

Where did rusty go. ^^^^

Don't wanna jack the thread but I wanted to use my real name here. I didn't sign up with it cause most internet forums are filled with trolls and (bad word filter)ing assholes and since this place isn't like that I wanted use my real name.

Where did rusty go. ^^^^

Don't wanna jack the thread but I wanted to use my real name here. I didn't sign up with it cause most internet forums are filled with trolls and (bad word filter)ing assholes and since this place isn't like that I wanted use my real name.

very true about most forums.

Back to EJs awesome bends...

Midnight Train! Epic. My new favorite bending video.

Did that hurt? Cause it didn't really look like it hurt :cool

You definitely have a more. Maybe a Sexabastard? That's definitely never been done.

FYI the Shiny in one wrap even stopped JT. Maybe he got it in one BB wrap, but not an IMP.

Also, holy gorilla arms batman :blink

Haha! I knew you wouldn't have much problems with a red nail. A shiny in one IMP is epic!

Great work EJ. I knew you could get those. Now as for your music on the shiney vid........... Lol

Music was meant to be funny. i thought the music was fitting, lol. thanks for watching.

Great bends.

You need more death metal to make Mike happy.

believe me there will be death metal in the future along with some reggae. thanks for checking it out bro

You really called them out on this one. Great bends!

I didn't mean to call them out, i just wanted to have a little fun. I hope it didn't seem like i was being a dick.

Midnight Train! Epic. My new favorite bending video.

Did that hurt? Cause it didn't really look like it hurt :cool

You definitely have a more. Maybe a Sexabastard? That's definitely never been done.

FYI the Shiny in one wrap even stopped JT. Maybe he got it in one BB wrap, but not an IMP.

Also, holy gorilla arms batman :blink

Thanks bro. I will be trying a sexabastard very very soon. like in the next week soon. Believe it or not, it wasn't all that hard, it was more awkward than anything else. The initial pain on the sweep was something i never felt before, it was like doing a push-up on a rock. So that surprised me, but the pain is 100% gone and maybe ill have a mild, very mild bruise in my palm. My arms are average size, thank you lol

All kinds of awesome right there!

thank you very much

Great bend Ej! Nice music also ! :grin:

thank you good sir. i appreciate you checking ti out.

Haha! I knew you wouldn't have much problems with a red nail. A shiny in one IMP is epic!

you were the one that gave me the push i needed. i had to get over the mental hurdle. i appreciate you convincing me i could do it.

Damn dude a Shiny, Bawwssss!

thanks bro. i have bigger things in store.

• Like 1

That was awesome EJ, like Mike said it looks like you added some inches to those guns!

Thanks Tom. I changed my whole life about three months ago. More sleep, more food (clean food) and lots of gym time. I've given up women for the time being and need to focus on my health. So in about three months I may have added an inch or a little more and about .5" on my forearms. Next couple weeks I'll start serious cardio, and lose a few lbs.

Edited by EJ Livesey
  • Like 3

I wish I could meet your Shiny in one IMP, but at this point it would most likely destroy my hands!

Some very strong bending - now about that music :).

• Like 1

Amazing EJ! Great bending dude!

Congrats EJ !

Shinys are very hard in 1 IMP thats fore sure.

Congrats EJ !

Hannes, my memory is perhaps eluding me. But did you fully bend a 7" stainless hexabastard a few years ago in one IMP?

• Like 1

Awesome bends!! I am too much of a wuss for this stuff:)

Thats bull crap. Ive seen you do some crazy things and bend creazy things that would break me. get over the mental barrier and you got a red

This is very impressive, a lot a people won't fully appreciate these bends. Good thing we have this subforum!

thank you, this bend surprised me

Badass bends, congrats!

thank you.

I wish I could meet your Shiny in one IMP, but at this point it would most likely destroy my hands!

dude i agree as much as id like to see you bend this, dont. my hands are pretty tough and meaty, but this hurt me. thumb pad is a little sore and i do have a bruise.

Went from "why cant i do this with the red" to taking it to the next level with a shiny. Lol!

I love it!

Awesome bends dewd!

thanks Tommy. I hope you get this one pad stuff down. if i can do it, yoiu can. we have always been pretty even.

Some very strong bending - now about that music :).

thanks Chris. Who doesnt like Journey??

Amazing EJ! Great bending dude!

thanks Chez. i appreciate you checking it out.

Congrats EJ !

Hannes!!! where have you been these days? hope all is well and you are staying strong. thanks for checking this out.

Congrats EJ !

Hannes, my memory is perhaps eluding me. But did you fully bend a 7" stainless hexabastard a few years ago in one IMP?

yes he did, it was awesome.