Records Will Fall This Weekend

Eric Roussin

I have a feeling that new world records will be set this weekend on the IronMind Hub and the Little Big Horn during the King Kong comp. Not sure about the one hand pinch and the one hand axle. What do you think?

i think there be some new ground broken for sure. I really wish I could make the drive up to ft worth to throw down but it just didn't pan out. I will be eagerly awaiting the results from this contest... Hopefully Juha still competes I would love to see his scary numbers... It will be a very close finish for the top spot, good luck to all!

is there a LBH record? where's that at?

The record can be found on the top 50 list on gripsport.org. Kody Burns holds the record with 214.44 lbs.

Good Luck to all!!!

I didn't do KK last year and hadn't realized it was contested.

with that being the first widespread comp with the event it'll be interesting to see how much the list changes.

Adam Glass holds the LBH record recognized by IronMind. 220 lbs. But both he and Kody have lifted more in training.

• Like 1

An old grip buddy that I hadn't talked to in years just called me last night and told me he pulled 255lbs on the new LBH. And he has seen a monstrous strongman competitor friend of his (who I have seen in person, so I am not surprised) "pull 130 about two feet off the ground." I said, "kilograms, right?" Yep. 286lbs. He said the same guy (that pulled 286) "warmed up" by pulling 100kg (220lbs) so high (and fast) that the LBH was chest high. And he is definitely not short (over 6'6"), so that was pretty impressive to hear.

I hope a ton of records are broken on Saturday! Especially the LBH. I think that would be the only one I would do well on.

An old grip buddy that I hadn't talked to in years just called me last night and told me he pulled 255lbs on the new LBH. And he has seen a monstrous strongman competitor friend of his (who I have seen in person, so I am not surprised) "pull 130 about two feet off the ground." I said, "kilograms, right?" Yep. 286lbs. He said the same guy (that pulled 286) "warmed up" by pulling 100kg (220lbs) so high (and fast) that the LBH was chest high. And he is definitely not short (over 6'6"), so that was pretty impressive to hear.

I hope a ton of records are broken on Saturday! Especially the LBH. I think that would be the only one I would do well on.

So.. Who are these guys? Wanna see this on video!

With all the weight classes I'm thinking we will see lots of records fall.