squat

225 x 2 x5

3 inch chins

6/3/1

`November 13

Day 25 or so, today was 6 singles of each exercise

Axle

275/315/335/355/375/385

My initial plan was to do my last single at 395 but 375 felt really good so i took a run at 405, got it to just above the knees. tried it 2 more times and missed, went back to 395 and missed, dropped to 385 and got it. ```should of stayed with my initial plan and did the 395, i think i would of got it.

Dips

25/50/60/75/90/100

Squat

225/275/315/335/355/375

Did some little big horn, worked up to 145 with each hand

`

Chins

Sat Nov 15

Worked in some grippers and bending

Bend 5 grade 5s

Grippers

GHP 6 with the left

Grand Master with the right, also got my MM1 rated at 152 today for the first time. all closes were done with a parallel set

November 20

Day 28 5/3/2 rep scheme

Axle

325 x 5, 335x3. 365 x 2

dips

35 x 5, 60 x 3, 85 x 2

Squat

225 x 5, 275 x 3, 315 x 2

November 21

Had some lower back soreness so I just did the little big horn up to 145

Saturday i did some gripper work and bent still while I watched football. worked up to the GHP6 with the left. Did 5 reps with the right which. Closed my GM, missed the 3, ghp 7

Sunday

Decided to deadlift my back problems away. Did 6 sets of 3 on the axle with 275, progressively working my hands out until my last set was full snatch grip.( missed the 3rd rep)

Did 3 singles at 315 and one more at 365. Lower back is fixed.

My back always feels better when I squat and DL regularly.

it was weird, haven't had any problems the last six months. just tight this week end.

This weeks training.

Monday to Thursday i Backed off some and did 4 sessions of 2 sets of 5 for each exercise. I used 225 on the axle, bodyweight on dips and 185 on the squat. It was a very good back off week. Today i bent steel and did some grippers while watching football Worked up to 3 reds, though not actual reds, in iron mind pads. On grippers closed my MM1 rated at 152 and came as close to closing a 3 as I've been.

Sunday Nov 30

Did the 532 rep scheme. Today was day 34

Axle

225 x 5, 315 x 3, 355 x2

Dips

BW x 5, 40 x 3, 88 x 2

Squat

185 x 5, 225x 3, 275 x 2

Rolling thunder up to 180 with each hand

Dec 2 and 4th

Both days were 2x5 days. Used 225 on the axle, bodyweight for dips and 185 for squat, 3 inch chins were in sets of three

Pulled 150 on the little big horn on tuesday and played with some grippers on thursday up to a ghp6 with the left and a gap 7 rated 150 with the right

Dec 5

Messing around on a Friday, rolled a frying pan and did a braced bend with an 18" long piece of 5/16 square stainless. Went easier than I thought. Also bent a 1/4" piece of stainless that was about 12" long.

Sunday Dec 7

Beautiful dry day here, which we don't see too many off in December so I did 16 forty yard sprints with 90 lbs on the prowler, Did a couple telephone pole presses and split wood for an hour after the prowler

Did some hub, little big horn and rolling thunder today, Pulled 45 l, 50r on the hub, 145 with both hands on the little big horn, got air under 155. Pulled 180 on the rolling thunder and broke 190 off the ground with the right. also did some silver bullet holds, might have got 10 seconds,

Still trying to figure out if I can make it to Detroit in time to enter the midnight grip contest, It would be the first time I've competed, so i figured id better get some idea of where i stand on the events

Friday Dec 12

I competed in The Midnight Grip Contest. This was my first contest, I wasn't sure what to expect, but came away from it without embarrassing myself and met some pretty good people in the process.

I pulled 47,69 on the hub, I was hoping to get 50 but it just didn't happen,

I pulled 168 on the LBH which was a PR for me, Ive never pulled over 150 in training,

On the silver bullet I got 9 seconds. I had never done the silver bullet up until Friday night

On the crushed to dust i got the first two elements put couldn't pull 200 on the RT. I did get some air under it. Up until friday I had never attempted 200 on the RT,

I also got to try some implements that I have never done before, I lifted the Blob with each hand a few times, probably not smart considering there was events left to go, I also got to try the inch which i couldn't lift but got a little air under it.

I am glad I went, i learned a lot, had some good lifts, and saw a world record in person,

• Like 1

Dec 15

Axle

315 x 6 sets of 2

dips 50 reps

Going to pull all doubles on the axle for the next couple weeks every 3-5 days. I will throw in some other grip work and squats between these sessions.

Saturday

Prowler and log press

12 x 90 lbs x 40 yards on the prowler,

Played around with the log press, did a bunch of triples doubles and singles. Unsure of the weight, but its heavier now because its waterlogged and frozen.

Hurt my left forearm/elbow on the first set of the press and wisely did more sets. Hopefully its not too bad to do axle tomorrow

Sunday

Axle

225 x 3 x 3

275 x 3 sets of 5

315 x 6 doubles

405 miss

Dips

50 reps between deadlift sets

Axle shrugs

225 x 15,10

Finger walks on an 8 lb sledge

`Prowler

12 x 90 lbs x 40 yards

Edited by floyd43

Christmas Eve

`Squat

185 x 3 x 5

225 x 3 x 5

275 x 3 x 3

Did rolling thunder and anvil in between sets, Worked up to 180 on the RT and 155 on the anvil. I also did some 2 inch V-Bar work up to 180.

Dec 26

Prowler

90 lbs x 40 yards x 12 trips

Dec 27

Axle (felt off today) took a while to warm up

ended up doing a couple singles and doubles with 315 and dips between sets.

2 hand pinch (not on a euro) got 180 today

Prowler

15 40 yard sprints with 90 lbs on

December 28

Went over to a friends place yesterday and worked on grippers. He had a #3 out of the package that I was able to do 3 singles with the right using a parallel set. It wasn't rated but I would guess that it is under 150.