Christian Löwe

Hannes Kainz

Hy Guys,

Can anyone remember Christian Löwe?

He was a member one time here, and so far i know there wheresome missunderstands about this guy.

He was translating his german to english with google translator > and the outcome was not perfect.......

I found something interessting, he attemps an GHP8 for reps.

In my opinion the block set is not to see, so this attempt will be an attempt!

But looks not so bad, what do you think?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWPXIqsyuL0&list=UUejFsmwQAt1M5yPD8wdfQ8w

Do you remember his username? I feel like I ALMOST remember him. If it's the guy I'm thinking of, bad translator results was not the only issue.

If I remember correctly I started replying to him in German in hopes of getting through.

Wasn't he "Carfman"?

Made the Baseline dynamometer very popular for a brief time! :santa:

Added: Yes, http://www.gripboard.com/index.php?showtopic=38180&hl=carfman#entry531509

Do you remember his username? I feel like I ALMOST remember him. If it's the guy I'm thinking of, bad translator results was not the only issue.
If I remember correctly I started replying to him in German in hopes of getting through.

• Like 1

Was there ever or will there ever be a Baseline competition on the gripboard? I mean one baseline dynamometer that gets send to all trusted members everybody has to forward it to the next competitor would be cool

Was there ever or will there ever be a Baseline competition on the gripboard? I mean one baseline dynamometer that gets send to all trusted members everybody has to forward it to the next competitor would be cool

I don't know about sending one around. Expensive piece of equipment to potentially be lost in the mail. I know I have one and have busted it out a few times at comps for folks to try. Mostly when I remember about having it. Anybody making the trek to Arizona for a comp is welcome to try it if they remind me of course.

- Aaron

• Like 1

He also had a video of a sledge lever (or was it an axe?) where he lets it drop AWAY from his face, with arm extended, opposite to the traditional way of letting it drop towards your face, I found that very impressive too.

shame on me i've never heard of him although we live in the same country :grin: . I watched a few videos. This guy has amazing power.

Oh yeah I remember him very well and he went on few other usernames I guess like close4coc. He was very hostile towards many. Even on youtube he was attacking people including me.