100% Raw World Championships

Rick Walker

See Casey's meet footage below:

Regardless of what you think about me, my son achieved a major milestone and is one of the strongest 11 year olds in the world at 105 pounds.

• Like 10

Your boys got talent! congratulations both of you

Thank you!

Wow man....I lost count of the world records he set watching that video...you must be extremely proud. He is one strong young man...and to come back on his third bench attempt and crush it shows poise and a lot of heart. Congratulations to him and you!

• Like 1

You'd better start making a list of all your lifting PR's Rick.

The way I figure it in 10-15 years Casey could well have most of them crossed off !!!

• Like 1

Congrats to Casey!

You can tell he is well coached. I really like his taught approach to making his lifts Rick. No BS, just calm and focus and efficient lifting.

• Like 1

Wow man....I lost count of the world records he set watching that video...you must be extremely proud. He is one strong young man...and to come back on his third bench attempt and crush it shows poise and a lot of heart. Congratulations to him and you!

Thank you. We did a lot of visualization before that third attempt and when they called that the bar was loaded, I just looked at him and asked, "Are you going to get this?" He stared right at me and without hesitation said YES.

• Like 1

You'd better start making a list of all your lifting PR's Rick.

The way I figure it in 10-15 years Casey could well have most of them crossed off !!!

He is going to be so much stronger than me. He just has the determination and the heart. You cant break him. One day in football practice the coaches were mad at the team and made them run sprint after sprint to break them. Casey came in first place everytime while most of the players were walking. I walked over and told the coach they cant break him. They agreed and stopped the drill. He would rather die than give up. The skys the limit for him!

Wow he killed it!

Im not a powerlifter, and never been to a meet. That said, it probably doesnt hold much weight when i say i think his 214 squat should have been a white light. But it darn well should have been. That was an awesome lift, and he deserved a better call on it. And what was even more impressive than the lift, was the fact that he didnt appear to let the call bother him. Respect, Casey. Keep doing what you do and you'll stay blessed.

Rick, when hes older and getting drafted to the NFL, could you please point him in the direction of the Dallas Cowboys? Home team here could really use some talent.

Thanks! If we are lucky enough, I wouldnt mind the Cowboys. Texas would be alright by me.

Btw, the kid just annihilated his entire weight class, world wide. Like, easily. This should be getting more hits. Just sayin...

Thank you. Not enough "showmanship" and bells and whistles I guess...

• Like 1

Congrats to Casey!

You can tell he is well coached. I really like his taught approach to making his lifts Rick. No BS, just calm and focus and efficient lifting.

Thanks Bill. He is so laid back. Everytime he scores a TD he just hands the ball to the official and runs back to the huddle. I get more excited then he does.

I am the Form Nazi!! No lift if he breaks his form. I take the bar right from him.

Looking back over my powerlifting career, I only had 1 second place finish, set 3 American Records, and won a World Championship. My son, in the span of 1 year has competed 3 times, won first place everytime (the kid he beat at worlds is 17!), broke all the Pennsylvania records, Broke all the World Records, and is a World Champion in the 105 Opens and 11 and under class.

Yeah, my numbers are in trouble.

• Like 1

Very strong, big congrats to both of you! I never enjoy seeing the blustering loud lifters. Your son is exactly what a champion should behave like. Either winning or losing. I behave that way while losing. He does it while winning. It's harder to be humble when you're winning!

• Like 1

Very strong, big congrats to both of you! I never enjoy seeing the blustering loud lifters. Your son is exactly what a champion should behave like. Either winning or losing. I behave that way while losing. He does it while winning. It's harder to be humble when you're winning!

He is humble. Winning and losing with dignity has been hammered into him since he started playing tackle football at age 7. He has been told to act like he has been there before. The most celebration you will see out of him is a fist pump and even that is rare. Like I said, he would bust off a 70 yard touchdown run, hand the ball to the ref, and run back to the huddle. His teammates would celebrate his TDs more than he would. Just business. He teaches me a lot.

• Like 2

Our local news station will be coming to my gym to interview me and my son, shoot some video of him training, and do a story on him. This news station is seen across most of west and central PA. Huge accomplishment for my son!

• Like 1

Congrats!

• Like 1

In less than a year he went from 92 pounds with a 423 total to 102 pounds with a 583.8 pound total. Ahhh to be young again....

Our local news station will be coming to my gym to interview me and my son, shoot some video of him training, and do a story on him. This news station is seen across most of west and central PA. Huge accomplishment for my son!

That's gonna be awesome!

• Like 2

They contacted me a few days ago again. Will be first week of December.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

My 64 pound 8 year old daughter is now training. After 2 squat sessions she has done 5x5 with 65 pounds (the current PA record for her age and weight is 65), has bench pressed 45 for 5x5 (current PA record is 36 pounds) and has deadlifted 95 for 5x5 (current PA state record is 85 pounds). She is going to compete in March 2016 and decimate the current PA records...

The Powerlifting Family of the FUTURE

Nah, keeps them active and healthy. Our focus is still 100% on athletics. Powerlifting and setting records is just fun for them. Casey is still doing plenty of running!