Frank Snyder

EricMilfeld

You are the current United States Hand Strength Gripper Co-Champion. :rock

You will successfully close this gripper. Best wishes for your feat!

You are the current United States Hand Strength Gripper Co-Champion. :rock

You will successfully close this gripper. Best wishes for your feat!

:D Thanks Mike :rock

So Frank did you smash it???

Not yet...waiting until I'm feeling a little stronger on grippers again. Later this week, I'm thinking.

• 2 weeks later...

Did it today. Closed it easily all 3 times, last 2 closes being paused-sets. But, I took the video outside, and it turned out way over-exposed (which is beyond me, because it's overcast today), so I'm not even gonna waste the time to send it. So, the strength is all there, but the vid went to pot. Oh well.

On a side note, this thing felt a heck of a lot easier than I was expecting.

Guest Bullitt

Did it today. Closed it easily all 3 times, last 2 closes being paused-sets. But, I took the video outside, and it turned out way over-exposed (which is beyond me, because it's overcast today), so I'm not even gonna waste the time to send it. So, the strength is all there, but the vid went to pot. Oh well.

Sign back up. Easy for you bro. Video is tough. Ours was washed out by the sun a bit too.

Dang Frank! Congrats on closing it and the strength needed to think that the MM3 is easy makes me jealous buddy. :whacked

blink.gif Holy cow, Frank. Great work. That really sucks on the video. Sign up again because I gotta see this. w00t.gif

Having the strength to shut the MM3 is an achievement! Just sign up again straight away Frank and make it official!

If the hardest job to perform is just taking a good video, there is no issue! Just sign up again and show us this crushing power !! :mosher

Heck of a job, Frank! Bummer on the video, but you've got the strength to kill it and that, in and of itself, is spectacular! Capturing a proper video is the most intimidating part of the process.

Thanks alot, guys. The fact that I at least closed it has me pretty happy in spite of the video failure.

How about this - I send it back to Eric, and while it's down there you close it, and then Eric can send it back :D

Dang Frank, sounds like an easy gripper for you! :whacked

How about uploading the vid to youtube?

I'd love to see that stuff even if its not clear enough for cert purposes!

Dang Frank, sounds like an easy gripper for you! :whacked

How about uploading the vid to youtube?

I'd love to see that stuff even if its not clear enough for cert purposes!

Sure, I'll get on that later.

Dang Frank, we should have tried using software to darken that up or mess with the contrast.

Well, you know you have this one in the bag. blink.gif

Guest Bullitt

:whacked That looked too easy for you. I think they sent you the MM2 and me the MM3. :laugh

Seriously though, I think that video could have been saved. Great job and no problem for you next time.

Dang Frank, we should have tried using software to darken that up or mess with the contrast.

Well, you know you have this one in the bag. blink.gif

Yeah, I messed with just about every contrast/tint/brightness/color setting possible...just couldn't make it work, though :dry

:whacked That looked too easy for you. I think they sent you the MM2 and me the MM3. :laugh

Seriously though, I think that video could have been saved. Great job and no problem for you next time.

Thanks Mike :D

Super show of strength, Frank!

Not to be critical, but I think the set wouldn't have passed on that attempt.

Thanks for uploading it Frank.

Awesome strength. :rock

To bad with the video quality since the video started that perfectly clear.

But I agree, thats not what one would call a CLEAR still of the gripper handles shown touching and prolly not what you

want to have in your MM3 profile.

So just sign up again and close it again.