Heavygrips

greppstark

Is it worth buying them? Does they break over time? Need to get more grippers to my collection.

If you have £10 spare the HG300 is the only one I like.

Only if you want a cheap one that arrives in a few days

• Like 1

I don't like the feel of them...I have read people say that they season poorly but I be no experience with that...just simply don't like the feel

• Like 2

Off topic but found a super offer on a swedish gym equipment web store.. 2 captains of crush grippers for the price of one. I orderd 4 grippers. #Sport #0.5 #1 and... #4

Thanks for quick answers guys :) Now when i have found my way back to grippers i feel that i need to have a bigger gripper collection to proceede in my grip strength. The Beef Builder grippers are hard to get nowadays right? Or is there a website that still has some left?

I tried them once because my friend had the entire set and they felt really cheap. I really didn't like them. The spreads and mounts were all different. I would rather spend more money on the higher quality brands (COC, GHP, Tetting and RB)

Edited by Chez
  • Like 2

I tried them once because my friend had the entire set and they felt really cheap. I really didn't like them. The spreads and mounts were all different. I would rather spend more money on the higher quality brands (COC, GHP, Tetting and RB)

Thanks for the info Chez :) I have watched your video on how you train grippers and I must say that it seems to be the way to go. It sounds logic that the more grippers you own you better you get. Very informative video :bow

Hey, I have one (and this will be my last) HG200. It was my first gripper. I find it very good for TNS work, because it have low knurling and slips nicely in hand.

J.

Edited by Jüri Sankman
  • Like 1

I have heard that Robert baraban grippers season over time? Anyone know about that?

I have heard that Robert baraban grippers season over time? Anyone know about that?

I have 2x RB180,RB210, RB240, RB 260 and an RB300. I haven't noticed any seasoning on the 180s or 210 I cant get near closing the others yet.

• Like 1

I bought a HeavyGrip 300 yesterday. It is harder than my CoC#2.5 and easier than my CoC#3, just what I was looking for. Maybe not top quality, maybe, but there are fine grippers to add to your collection.

• Like 1

I bought a HeavyGrip 300 yesterday. It is harder than my CoC#2.5 and easier than my CoC#3, just what I was looking for. Maybe not top quality, maybe, but there are fine grippers to add to your collection.

Ya they seem to be one of those things that some people like and some people don't...I don't like them but I do have the 100-350...they have held up fine over time, I just don't like how they feel in my hand...just a personal preference kind of thing...they are definitely a cost effective alternative

Edited by GrassMaine89

I only have one of them but I haven't noticed that. However the chrome colour on the spring is starting to flake off, but that is only on the inside, so it's not easily visible.

• Like 1