Why Is No One Closing A 4?

mobsterone

There are lots of Federations and Organizations in the strength world - you have to play by the rules of whichever one you choose to compete or cert in. If you don't like it - simply go to another one.

• Like 6

just an extension to the original question .we've heard of nathan holle closing the 4 from a credit card close (a lad on this forum trained with him and said he did it on 3 different 4's or something along them lines, and also wade g saying he did wide set closes on the ghp9) is he still at that level?does anyone know? what I'm getting at why cant iron mind persuade him todo a vid?

• Like 1

just an extension to the original question .we've heard of nathan holle closing the 4 from a credit card close (a lad on this forum trained with him and said he did it on 3 different 4's or something along them lines, and also wade g saying he did wide set closes on the ghp9) is he still at that level?does anyone know? what I'm getting at why cant iron mind persuade him todo a vid?

I think you are meaning Chris James and i think you are refering to the post of Nathan closing 3 different #4's then a beef builder gripper. This was deep set although the beef builder gripper may have been a beef builder pro (also may not have been). I have read people saying he use to ccs #4's but never seen a video. If the ghp 9 in his video is as hard as the one i have then i would think he could ccs a #4 but i have no idea if the one i have is hard or not, or how hard the one he has is, grippers vary. Nathan is no doubt very strong at grippers and i put him as the best at least single handed (no idea on his other hand) but It's basically impossible to say. I would have thought that if he was bothered enough to cert ghp 9 that he would also be bothered about re-certing the #4 under the new rules so would assume he probably can't do it despite it seeming like he could. Total guess though.

Edited by Paul Savage
  • Like 1

I think you are meaning Chris James and i think you are refering to the post of Nathan closing 3 different #4's then a beef builder gripper. This was deep set although the beef builder gripper may have been a beef builder pro (also may not have been). I have read people saying he use to ccs #4's but never seen a video. If the ghp 9 in his video is as hard as the one i have then i would think he could ccs a #4 but i have no idea if the one i have is hard or not, or how hard the one he has is, grippers vary. Nathan is no doubt very strong at grippers and i put him as the best at least single handed (no idea on his other hand) but It's basically impossible to say. I would have thought that if he was bothered enough to cert ghp 9 that he would also be bothered about re-certing the #4 under the new rules so would assume he probably can't do it despite it seeming like he could. Total guess though.

thanks for tidying up the loose ends in my post . yeah maybe its still just out of reach for him .the only vids of him ever doing things are of him completing feats i.e. ghp lvl 9 etc. the reps of the 4 he did on that vid from a mms and wade g stating that he did do wide set closes on 9 show that he can theoretically ccs a 4. maybe he's injured. would be cool to have a nathan holle 4ccs vid on youtube etc :cool

Edited by D_Horner