Siamand Rahman 320kg (705lbs) Bench Press

Stephen Ruby

Holy crap. He must be the best bencher ever?

I mean, taking into consideration what you already mentioned (no leg drive!, no arch!, no lift-off !!!!!), that is already unbelievable. Had this man had normal legs what would he be benching in today's traditional style?

Also it seems that he is rather young still ???? Like 24 I read?? What if he breaks the current record using this form of his? That would un-freakin-believable!!

Holy crap. He must be the best bencher ever?

I mean, taking into consideration what you already mentioned (no leg drive!, no arch!, no lift-off !!!!!), that is already unbelievable. Had this man had normal legs what would he be benching in today's traditional style?

Also it seems that he is rather young still ???? Like 24 I read?? What if he breaks the current record using this form of his? That would un-freakin-believable!!

Yes this is the highest bench ever done on video with a pause. I believe he is the best bencher ever and based on how easily that was he could probably break the non paraplegic record. If he had normal legs he would probably be putting up huge numbers in all areas of strength and definitely destroy the bench record.

• 1 month later...

I really don't think any of us can even fathom exactly how strong his upper body is. That was really impressive and I think this guys deserves a lot more attention. I think he could put up 725 right now and break Spoto's record. Spoto became pretty famous this past week, but to see someone do the same thing without the use of his legs is just mind blowing.

Edited by Jsmiley

This video here puts things in better perspective to just how strong this guy is!

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Yes he is a very strong individual!

• 3 weeks later...