Interest In Pennsylvania Worlds Strongest Hands?

Jedd Johnson

Hello all.

I am deliberating holding a leg of World's Strongest Hands here in Pennsylvania.

I'd like to know how many people are interested in competing.

Please post here with your throughts. The more people who confirm that they will definitely come and compete, the more likely I will run the competition.

Thanks,

Jedd

well, you know I'll be there if you host buddy. Look forward to beating you on the V2 again :grin: Just kidding ...........and of course getting my butt kicked in everything else.

Edited by Chez

I'll be there too so long as my wife doesn't plan a vacation for that date. I think I'll pass on the adjustable thick bar this year though :)

• Like 1

I definitely am interested... But I don't know what location I'll wind up at. Haha. Depends on where the closest one is held, I guess, and where is easiest for me to get to...

Anybody else interested in confirming that they want to come to Wyalusing for WSH?

Anybody else interested in confirming that they want to come to Wyalusing for WSH?

Seriously Wyalusing?!!! Ive been up here working in Tunkhannock, Montrose, New Milford area!! I could come, albeit I am out of training, but it would still be a blast to go. Actually I'm living in Tunkhannock to be more specific.

Edited by J.T. Straussner
  • Like 1

DUDE. GET YOUR ASS UP HERE. CALL ME ASAP. 607-857-6997