Puscasu Coc 4 Ccs Attempts

kasparov

Not sure if you guys have seen this, it's fairly new. The lighting and angle are not the best.

But here Puscasu attempts a COC 4 CCS several times.

• Like 1

I watched half of the vid, and can't tell that he ever actually touched the handles, but damn that guy has some power to close it down that far!

I looked him up on here and he used to post on here and said he could close the 3.5 for like 30+ reps

Very strong attempts he is probably the closest unless holle decided to put up a video.

Edited by Stephen Ruby

I looked him up on here and he used to post on here and said he could close the 3.5 for like 30+ reps

Very strong attempts he is probably the closest unless holle decided to put up a video.

It blows my mind how incredibly strong one would have to be to close a 3.5 for 30+ reps YET still not be able to cert on a 4.

It blows my mind how incredibly strong one would have to be to close a 3.5 for 30+ reps YET still not be able to cert on a 4.

I think they were baby reps and 3.5 can be as low as 170 and a new 4 can be like near 220. Not sure if their was a video or not I just remember I saw a thread about it could have been a #3 I"m not 100% sure. Regardless he is one of the best on grippers right now.

Edited by Stephen Ruby

If this is a recent cert attempt, I think this is like his fourth time. Determined to get it...

Wow that is some extremely impressive crushing power- Closing a gripper with a MM set is one thing but that CCS is another animal and to be that close on a brand new #4 CoC is mind blowing. He is surely one of the strongest gripsters on the planet we have seen thus far. Hell only a few have come that close ever to dominating a 4 ever...Keep up the training and you will have this ultimate gripper cert soon!

Edited by GatorGrip

Wow that is some extremely impressive crushing power- Closing a gripper with a MM set is one thing but that CCS is another animal and to be that close on a brand new #4 CoC is mind blowing. He is surely one of the strongest gripsters on the planet we have seen thus far. Hell only a few have come that close ever to dominating a 4 ever...Keep up the training and you will have this ultimate gripper cert soon!

Gator...I like the way you put it into words. A MMS is one thing but a CCS is a beast of a set lol! Some feat for sure

Throughout the whole video he is complaining about how the spring is squeezing against itself, just before getting to closed position, thus making the last millimetres much harder. At the end of the video he says he will go to his car and put 2 drops of oil on it and then he will be able to close it. Also he was annoyed by the card moment of the closing and said Magnus Samuelsson got certified on it wihout it.

Throughout the whole video he is complaining about how the spring is squeezing against itself, just before getting to closed position, thus making the last millimetres much harder. At the end of the video he says he will go to his car and put 2 drops of oil on it and then he will be able to close it. Also he was annoyed by the card moment of the closing and said Magnus Samuelsson got certified on it wihout it.

3rd attempt is the clearest and sorry but he's definitely no where near putting a few drops of oil on it and getting it shut, a good 1/4" off (also was less than ccs, card doesn't go in proper) - fair play to keep going for it though

It said that video was from fall 2012.

interesting

• 2 weeks later...

Strong attempt!