200 Kg Middle Finger Deadlift

ChrisJames

That looked SOOOO casual to you.... my goodness.

I see your underhand arm has a bend in the elbow... does this not risk a bicep tear? Just curious! Would hate to see you get injured! You are truly awe-inspiring!!!

Need to change your YT name to -Anything you can do I can do better.

Haha it looks like this is true. Definitely NOT normal.

How this thread has not gotten hundreds of replies and thousands of views is just beyond me. This is an epic video. Just EPIC. I cannot even fathom the strength required to do this.

With Mr. James overall body strength and, mainly, his middle finger strength, I have no doubts if he ever goes to Austria and competes in this sport, he could perhaps do quite well.... :D

http://www.tz-online.de/bilder/2012/08/12/2456529/751054303-fingerhakeln-3W09.jpg

http://www1.wdr.de/fernsehen/aks/fingerhakeln100_v-ARDFotogalerie.jpg

Hello Arturo,

Thanks for the kind words . I can't lock my right arm out , an old Judo injury , that's why it's bent looking !

Tromp van Digglen the manager of two of the strongest men of all time , herman Goerner and Maxick , recalled that Maxick even at a body weight of only 140 lbs was confident he would beat anyone at finger pulling , even Herman Goerner !!

• Like 1

I read that Maxick even challenged Goerner to an armwrestling match, but the event never materialized. Both were unbeaten in the sport during their careers.

• Like 1