Crushin' Grippers Tee Shirt

Jedd Johnson

I got a new tee-shirt design done and I am looking to put in an order. If you are interested, please post below or send me a PM.

The shirt colors that are available are yellow, light blue, sand, steel grey (light grey), alpine spruce (very light green), blizzard blue, terra mesa (reddish brown).

1486724_10152532918692155_26855891692980

The price for the shirts will be $19.99 plus shipping, and then a dollar or two more for 2XL and above.

Thanks!

• Like 3

They look great! How much is shipping to germany?

I can check into that buddy! What size shirt are you?

Any word when you will be getting these?

Jedd, Dave here from Ireland. i don't suppose you export to Eire?? and i'm guessing i can pay you through Paypal??? thank you.

Dave,

I am happy to ship to Ireland brother. No problem at all.

Jedd

Jared,

I've got some of them in now - they got printed Friday. You will be hearing from me. Thanks!

• Like 1

Jared,

I've got some of them in now - they got printed Friday. You will be hearing from me. Thanks!

Awesome!

If you get any of the colors in can you post pics? I'm curious how the gray, Terra mesa and green look. Probably get one between those 3.

Edited by Chuck Hench

Will do. I have some of those in and have taken some pictures. I need to get them up on the site. Thank you.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

My shirts showed up today and they are pretty awesome.

It's nice that they are true sizes. I'm always wondering when I order a large shirt if its going circus tent on me or if it will look like I'm wearing a little kids shirt or something. These are really true to size.

• Like 1

Thanks man. These shirts are really good quality shirts. Very soft as well, not rough like some other shirts I have found. Glad you like them bud.

• Like 1

Thanks bro.

Yeah, these shirts are not joke. Nice, high quality shirts that fit awesome.

$14.95 for 1 to 3 shirts I believe.

If you want to try to maximize shipping, I am happy to try to work a deal with you on additional products as well. I also have a beanie hat in stock too.