List Your PR's in This Thread

Bill Piche

12,999 since a picture is required for 13+.

I'm getting close to the top 60, I'll get a picture in a few days.

Feels good to take the 12K barrier. :D

Slowly ....

11808, I can taste 12K!

I hope to see some video of some of these 12k+ runs soon. I'm curious to see how the technique varies from person to person.

I'm stuck at around 10,700 right now. I've decided to put it back in its little box for now and join it again after KTA.

CUT

I generate the new top-20 list.

Just opened the package, and after several scores in the 2-3k range, got it to read 12,283 after about one hour of practice. In the interest of full disclosure, this was the max score after starting it with the string, letting it slow down, switching hands, and starting it back up - switching hands probably 8 times. I turned 11901 starting with the string.

Loosing a lot of skin on my 5th fingers!!

This is the score I should officially be ranked at/by at this point, because I can't remember exactly what my 11,6something run was. 11648 was my best recollection, but the memory was a bit fuzzy. It was 11,6XX. I just wanted to clear that up. I'm ok with you guys accepting the 11648 because I know it was that or close to that, but I failed to make proper sober notation, and want to be fair to the guys from 18-12. So, I'll leave my position open to protest, and I'll try to smack a new PR tonight to make the entire point moot. :D