Sorinex Equipment Review - Grip Tools

mightyjoe

You can have it done either way powder coat or not. The sandblasted is a silky ,but textured surface. Nothing but clean steel that will collect natural patina as you grow stronger. Your choice! Be SURE to mention your choice on the order or better,call it in . Tell em Pops sent you!

• Like 1

You can have it done either way powder coat or not. The sandblasted is a silky ,but textured surface. Nothing but clean steel that will collect natural patina as you grow stronger. Your choice! Be SURE to mention your choice on the order or better,call it in . Tell em Pops sent you!

Thanks Mr. Sorin..

I spoke with a sales rep today, he said it may take several weeks to build..I'm going to sit on it for a few days and think about it..

Thx

Mike

I was torn between the two options but really love the powder coating. It holds chalk amazingly well and has a great texture.

I have some grip tools that are powder coated, I'm leaning this way...

Thx

77 are you wanting the type bar we custom built for Mighty Joe or a Saxon bar? Usually Saxon bars in stock. Our guy would have estimated that long for a non production custom piece like that. Let me know for clarification and I will make it happen!

When I called it was for the one mighty Joe has, this would take a few weeks because it's a custom order..I'm leaning toward the one you have in stock with the powder coat..thx

Just out of curiosity,

Can the saxon bar be made with standard 1inch sleeves instead of olympic?

Edited by Anthony C.

Yes we can do a custom bars .It would take a bit longer being out of production rotation but will do first class job with 1" solid steel ends, grit blasted or powder coated.

• 1 month later...

Great vid review as always Joe...The bar looked the coolest. The saxon bar and 3 and 4 inch widths you used. A grip dream right there!

• 4 weeks later...

Richard, any chance you could make Saxon Bars with dimensions like 2x6, 3x6, and 4x6? I'd like to contest the Saxon Bar, but find that my 3x4 bar hits the wrists a bit more than I would prefer for what I would like to be a pinch event. I'm thinking a 6" height would eliminate too much wrist involvement for even the biggest of hands.

• Like 1

We can do it. Contact me Richard@sorinex.com. We can go ver specs, finish, weight, and when is the date needed for contest. Glad to be of help!

• Like 2

Thanks, Richard. The date isn't really an issue at the moment, as I have two contests I will be competing in before I host my own. I'm going to experiment a bit more with sizes before I give you the specs. Thanks again!

Was just wondering if there would be any free shipping codes coming up soon? Really want to pull the trigger on a Saxon Bar.

Our media wizard is unfrozen andwe are up and rolling.He will try to post a little buyers treat prior to the Mighty Mitts. As soon as a code is created I will post any information thank you for your continued interest and loyalty!

With the state a sheet of ice I broke out the best aid to prevent falls I have ever seen. Slip over shoes and boots, rubber and stainless steel coiled wire for traction. Saved me many a nasty fall. I don't have stock in their company but being a victim to a fall I highly hope our brothers in grip farther North will find them on line. The best!!! YAXTRAX pro.

Thank you pops! I heard rumors of a new sorinex toy coming out, by Joe musselwhite. cant wait to get my hands on it, no pun intended!

A bit of a thank you to our Grip Board and Mighty Mitts friends, you can use the promo code FEB14 for a 10% discount on any grip equipment here at Sorinex through the end of Feburary. Hope that helps some of you to train harder and safer! Pops Sorin