Body Weight Euro Pinch X 15 Reps

kodyburns

Pretty Sick Kody!

• Like 1

Is this something you do in a training a lot? I like the high reps with a heavy weight. We had talked about doing resting a little bit longer as the set got heavier. Something like just a second or so to regrip at first and up to 10-15 secs near the end of the set to get a lot of volume at a heavy weight. Incredible lift!

Is this something you do in a training a lot? I like the high reps with a heavy weight. We had talked about doing resting a little bit longer as the set got heavier. Something like just a second or so to regrip at first and up to 10-15 secs near the end of the set to get a lot of volume at a heavy weight. Incredible lift!

Thank you ! My pinch training is always changing. I see how my body reacts to different exercises and approach things based off of the feel mostly. I honestly dont pay any attention to how much I lift in training. Its mostly based off of feeling how my body responds to certain movements. I dont force exercises to happen or schedule too much ahead. Its more like what havent I done in the last few weeks. Change up volume, sets, reps, counts. Do isometrics every couple weeks. Keep the hands feeling something different every couple workouts. Biggest thing is learning your heal time. I train less often but when I train I train for extended amounts of hours so my healtime is a good week or more before going heavy again. All depends on how hard you push yourself and knowing when your ready again.

Very Very strong :rock

Dang you did those reps fast also, great job. No doubt you could do more if you re chalked and paced yourself.

• 3 weeks later...

Pure awesomeness Kody!! Makes perfect sense regarding your training philosophy based on our prior conversations... you basically train instinctively it sounds like!?

Anyways, well done brother!

Yep you got it Robert ! Thats the best way for me. Workin around injuries has changed my approach as well as some priorities. Im workin on something kinda crazy as far as a goal for 2014. Hoping I can heal up quick enough to make it a reality. Thanks very much man ! Hoping to catch up with you around the Arnold.

Good stuff man!

Can't wait to hear about the goal... is it pinch related or another grip goal in mind?

Anyways, I'm shooting for grabbing the #12 hammer from the very end of the handle! Maybe 3" & I got it... not to mention I really just started training for the event a few months ago! Swinging a hammer at work was my training... Lol! Same with a lot of yer pinching strength right... something to be said about working with your hands for a living! Oh & we are planning on going to the Arnold's brother... see you then hopefully!!

Hard to find words to say how much I respect your pinch strength, that was amazing Kody!

• Like 1

Great work brother. Still liking 50-mm?

BTW - Your forearms are scary bro. I aspire to attain that. Reminds me of Pat Povilaitis.

Good stuff man!

Can't wait to hear about the goal... is it pinch related or another grip goal in mind?

Anyways, I'm shooting for grabbing the #12 hammer from the very end of the handle! Maybe 3" & I got it... not to mention I really just started training for the event a few months ago! Swinging a hammer at work was my training... Lol! Same with a lot of yer pinching strength right... something to be said about working with your hands for a living! Oh & we are planning on going to the Arnold's brother... see you then hopefully!!

Thanks Robert ! Yes it's pinch related but I'm keeping it on the back burner at the moment until my shoulder heals up !

I could definitely see you pulling off that 12 lb hammer. You got some damn strong paws !

Gotta love working with your hands ! Yes it has brought me to places I never imagined. Very thankful for that !

I'll be making it to the Arnold, at least 1 day for sure ! Gotta get you over to the Grip Gauntlet :)