Mm Grippers Being Sold Again

macaz

Is someone on the gripboard planning to start selling the MM grippers? I’m asking because I was inquiring about getting some new handles for my T14 and Warren mentioned that two people had just ordered three of each MM gripper to sell. I thought it was odd that two people did the same order so maybe that part was a mistake.

But it seems someone will be selling them.

That was me. I'd also be surprised if there was a 2nd order.

My wife and I are opening an online store for grippers and eventually other equipment. You'll see much more about this in the coming weeks! Warren's order delivery will likely determine timing on the grand opening.

We're very excited about this and I think you guys will be as well.

• Like 12

Will you offer other BB grippers besides the Mash Monster replicas?

Yes. Right at grand opening we'll have Ironmind, GHP, and Beef Builder with the Mash Monster grippers and some extended handles. We're working with Atomgripz and Manus to add them to stock shortly after if it makes sense.

Guest Squat More

Very awesome! Will be sure to get the BBs from you Matt.

This may be asking too much but will you be willing to calibrate grippers for folks before they ship? I know you do a lot of calibrating, and if you are opening your own store, I think this would make sense, and generally be very awesome.

• Like 1

This makes me very happy to hear. I was bummed that the gss closed. You sir are doing a great service for mankind!

You should check into that russian company gff or whatever it is called.

This may be asking too much but will you be willing to calibrate grippers for folks before they ship? I know you do a lot of calibrating, and if you are opening your own store, I think this would make sense, and generally be very awesome.

We're way ahead of you! Yes, you'll be able to have your entire order rated prior to shipping if you wish. It will be an à la carte add-on.

• Like 4

We're way ahead of you! Yes, you'll be able to have your entire order rated prior to shipping if you wish. It will be an à la carte add-on.

That's huge dude. Good luck!

That is freaking awesome. You the man Matt. Can't wait. I was thinking of doing the same thing down the line when the gripper superstore stopped selling the other brands but I'm still a student so I don't have the funds to get a project like that going.

Buying grippers to fill a gap is for sure a wild crap-shoot. It would be great to be able to request a gripper in a range (example Chez was looking for a 169# gripper). The problem is you would have to pre rate the grippers to know what you even have. With IM they are in sealed packs and so is GHP. I guess what I am saying is it will be tough for a gripper store to sell specific rated grippers. What are your thoughts Matt.

I'm still looking for a 169-171 lb gripper. Its hard to get this range. If Matt pre-rated them, they would fly off the shelves. I'm sure guys from this site would be buying them up.

Guest Squat More

Personally I wouldn't give a damn if my gripper was not in a package if that meant it would be calibrated before I got it.

• Like 1

Just want to make it official that Matt will be the only one with the OK to use the Mash Monster name and create these replicas. :)

Sweet!!!

This is super good news! And the calibration add on.. You're the man!

Wow, this is the best news! I am even receiving texts about this, so it must be huge!

Looks like I am setting funds aside to get my mitts on some MM grippers before I lose out entirely...

Will you be offering international shipping my friend? :) I hope all this works out well for you.

Edited by Teemu I

Yep International shipping!

Right now we don't have specific plans to offer pre-rated grippers where you ask for a specific number, but never say never. It's not hard to imagine a way this could work out.

• Like 2

Great news!

Hey Matt, will the MM grippers be the same price as we have seen them offered previously?

Sean