New Dvd On Two Hands Pinch ( Instructional )

Jedd Johnson

For the better part of a year, I have been working on an all-encompassing DVD for the Two Hands Pinch. I wanted to put together something that covered everything that someone could need to know in order to perform not only well on the Two Hands Pinch lift, but to take their performance to world-class heights.

Over the years, countless people have asked me for help like this, so I knew people needed the information.

I filmed everything on Technique that I could come up with, from the broad stuff like stance and body position, to the grip used and how to prepare the hands. I covered training methods on the device, drills not using the device, all of the things I have done over the years that have helped my 2HP and others I have worked with.

I even covered things that you would never know unless you were at competitions, such as how to prepare specifically for a competition, and how to respond to poor conditions at a contest.

Finally, this project is complete and the DVD is available: Napalm Pinch: How to Dominate the Two Hands Pinch

I didn't realize that some people I have helped add up to 30-lbs on their Two Hands Pinch through my coaching site, TheGripAuthority.com through the various video features I've covered over the last few years. I can't wait to see how much they continue to add when they get the DVD, plus it is all assembled now in one DVD.

Napalm Pinch is on a special introductory price right now through the weekend, plus anyone who picks it up is able to attend 1 of 2 coaching calls (I am doing two calls at different times so that people from more time zones can benefit) plus, if you order this week, you are entered in a drawing for even more Grip Strength Training DVD's.

Enjoy and thanks for the support.

Jedd

P.S. If you don't believe how long I have been working on this now, you will when you see the weight loss transformation that took place over that time period. A 25-lb weight change will do that I guess - LOL.

• Like 2

• 4 months later...

I got this DVD from Jedd when it came out. It took my two hand pinch up between 18-20lbs within a week just due to some bad habits I had. It also kept me from having one single thumb tear since I have purchased the DVD. Whatever the cost, I assure you it is worth it man.

I purchased this dvd the day it came out and it is awesome. I had recently putchased a 2hp device and was really struggling with it. I was about a month out from my first contest. I added close to 35 lb to my max in that time frame.

I highly recommend Jedd's 2HP DVD. This video will put you light years ahead when it comes to the absolute best way to train this lift. Money very well spent.

Hmmmm now I am seriously tempted.

Haha, I am too but I have other stuff to buy aswell :P

My wife will kill me soon hehehe.

I want blockweights from gladiatorgrip, this DVD, a wristcurl device from a nice fellow here on gripboard and I just bought another coc3,5 and a im hub :P