Cesare Ricchezza

Cannon

Thanks Matt. Its on like Donkey Kong.

• Like 1

Been training hard:

As you can tell, I get really bored at my summer internship.

• Like 2

Been training hard:

Rocky 4...man I would play that song before the MM3 attempt and it's a done deal :rock cool clip Chez :mosher good luck

Been training hard:

Rocky 4...man I would play that song before the MM3 attempt and it's a done deal :rock cool clip Chez :mosher good luck

haha! DEFINATELY have to play that song for the close!.. :laugh just sayin..

Glad my idea is being heard :laugh

you know that gripper mumbled something as I shipped it back out...something along the lines of "puck cheese" but I'm pretty sure he wasn't talking hockey or dairy. Put it in its place dude!

• Like 1

you know that gripper mumbled something as I shipped it back out...something along the lines of "puck cheese" but I'm pretty sure he wasn't talking hockey or dairy. Put it in its place dude!

haha, that was good. Took me a second to get since I'm brain dead at work right now.

So are you training like Rocky or the Russian?

Dont matter you will get it my friend. :mosher

So are you training like Rocky or the Russian?

Dont matter you will get it my friend. :mosher

I'm taking he's Rocky and the MM3 is like the Russian (stopped many men from winning and only a handful can meet the challenge).

Got home early today and found the MM3 waiting for me on the table. I'm going to take the night to relax and get motivated and make my attempts tomorrow when I can get someone to work the camera.

• Like 4

I couldn't get it done today guys. I really appreciate the support. Attempt 1 was close, I messed up the set for attempt 2 and Attempt 3 was about the same as Attempt 1.

Here are stills of the set and my best attempt:

The set:

MM3 Cert Attempt Set

Closest I got:

MM3 Cert Attempt - Closest I got

Going to upload the attempts and post here if anyone is interested.

I'll be back. At least my tendinitis is much better and I'm on the right path again. I'll sign up again when I can close my 185.8 lb rated MM3 replica. This will just fuel the fire during my training sessions even more.

Damn good attempt! Can't get to much closer than that. It'll happen. It's already a predetermined reality buddy.

good attempt Chez. It's just some fuel to build up more crush!

Thanks Jason. I'm not going to lie, I'm pissed off but I'll use it and get even stronger.

Here is the video if anyone is interested. I don't mind posting because I'll probably watch it a 100 times to motivate myself in the months to come.

, I tried really hard to pump myself up. Downed a monster, sniffed ammonia, Warmed up with light grippers and push ups and body weight squats.
  • Like 1

Props for the attempt, it's a hard gripper from what I've heard. How did it feel compared to your IM#3.5?

Props for the attempt, it's a hard gripper from what I've heard. How did it feel compared to your IM#3.5?

My #3.5 is rated at almost 180 but COCs feel very different and BBs. BBs have a much easier set and sweep than COCs. BBs bind a lot more at the close. I haven't actually attempted my #3.5 in a while. I haven't attempted it many time at all actually since I got it. Been working with my GHP8 as my max attempt gripper and widening my set because I want the GHP cert. I'll let you know in a couple weeks when I start incorporating the 3.5 in my training.

I tried really hard to pump myself up. Downed a monster, sniffed ammonia, Warmed up with light grippers and push ups and body weight squats.

I would recommend trying to perform without the monster, ammonia, etc. Relying on outside stimulation for state management can actually hinder you in situations when you're called to task.

If being "on" is not as simple as showing up, you can't count on being "on".