One Arm Snatch-silverback Axle: 101 Pounds

bencrush

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JyaA8eQJ500

Enjoying my Silverback Axle more every time I train with it. Best lift on Halloween was this 101lb video.

Working on my explosiveness and it's finally paying off a little bit. 101lbs is nothing to write home about really. But I'm pleased that my feet left the ground for a split second in the power snatch. I think I could do 110lbs or closer to 115lbs if I split snatched since I'd be pulling it much lower than a power snatch.

Great lift Ben! I've never tried one hand snatch with a long bar let alone an axle...impressive stuff brother!

Impressive lift for sure. Great overall power Ben!

Thanks guys! It's a fun lift for sure. Give it a try on an axle and you'll be hooked. I like the feel of it with an Olympic bar too but I'm not remarkable poundage-wise on any of them. I've one arm snatched about the same on an Inch loadable so I guess it's all relative.

Thanks guys! It's a fun lift for sure. Give it a try on an axle and you'll be hooked. I like the feel of it with an Olympic bar too but I'm not remarkable poundage-wise on any of them. I've one arm snatched about the same on an Inch loadable so I guess it's all relative.

I love the lift! Very challenging indeed.