Irongrip Bars

EJ Livesey

Woow! Really strong bend EJ. Crazy strong :grin:

thanks for checking it out. felt good to bend something big again

Damn dude that was unreal! Impressive as hell.

thank you. now i have to take a couple days to heal

EJ those were great bends! Stuff of legend my friend!

Thanks Tim, it was a nice change of pace. I hope to be certing the 250kg in a month or so.

:yikes:yikes:yikes things are starting to get beyond crazy around here!

im hoping to cert the 250 bar by the new year. its a mean piece of steel. thanks for checking it out Wiggy. when are you gonna go big with DO again?

Very inspiring!

thank you. thanks for checking it out.

Congrats homie! Awesome to see you back at it!

Based off how easy the 230 looked, id say a 250 is doable for you in the near future. No doubt.

thats the plan, i cant wait to see how that unfolds. either i bend it or i break something, lol

Wow man..... just Wow, congratulations!

thank you.

now i have to take a couple days to heal

Hey EJ, sorry if you've posted this somewhere else before, I'd be interested in hearing how often you bend and what other workouts you do during the week and how you space them out in regards to your bending. Clearly you know what you're doing, great bend!

now i have to take a couple days to heal

Hey EJ, sorry if you've posted this somewhere else before, I'd be interested in hearing how often you bend and what other workouts you do during the week and how you space them out in regards to your bending. Clearly you know what you're doing, great bend!

I would also like to hear this.

• Like 1

PMs sent. check your mail boxes fellas.

Wow EJ,!

Congrats man, I'm not sure I can truly appreciate how hard that bend really is....its great to watch you and Tommy sort of battle it out. It gives less proficient benders like myself some solid inspiration!

Just plain crazy strong bending!

:bow:bow:bow:bow

Thanks Manthos. When are you gonna bring some crazy bends back to the table?

Wow EJ,!

Congrats man, I'm not sure I can truly appreciate how hard that bend really is....its great to watch you and Tommy sort of battle it out. It gives less proficient benders like myself some solid inspiration!

Just plain crazy strong bending!

Thanks a lot Frank. Tommy and I have been in some kind of friendly competition for years now, maybe about 3. I'm interested to see if we are gonna have a run at the 250 bar. And the only way to become a better bender is to bend, or have someone pushing you.

• Like 1

I would love to go toe to toe again, but i cannot at this time. For the next couple of months ill be focusing on grip and arm wrestling as much as my schedule will allow.

I will, however, atleast be on the board posting encouragements at you through your journey to some massive bends. ...i will also gladly toot the "hellyeah America" horn every time you leave one of the foreigners in the dust. Word.

Any encouragement both positive and negative is needed and wanted.