#3.5 With A Deep Set

David_wigren

Fu++++g Incredible!!!!

You never cease to amaze us David. I thougt you had 3.5 in you when I saw you repping away on that #3. Man I look forward to see a coming solid no doubt 3.5 close from you! Just a matter of time! What is your weakness boy? :D

Edited by Six Barrel Shotgun

Should be close to a bodyweight close man. What's your current BW. There's only 2-3 guys who've closed more than BW.. Yori, Cannon, Heslep come to mind here... There may be a few more. It's a goal of mine, but it looks like you're right on the doorstep of this feat.

Thank you Jon! BW was just under 82kg today, should be about 181 lbs. The average #3.5 is around 180 from what I understand. I should be close to a BW close then. Unless it's a very easy #3.5.

Those are some mighty strong gentlemen, wouldn't mind sharing membership with that group!

Yeah, I'll throw Teemu's name out there as well. He's the one who stands out for me as being in this #3.5 gripper range and a "lower" body weight. His MM4 profile had him at 85kg. I'm excited to see how you do on that 173 #3.5!!!!

The highest I got was a 164 Elite (my all-time training PR) at roughly the same body weight. It's hard to remember exactly but I was 163-165 at the time.

Very strong David. :rock hope i can do have the reps you did on a 3 with a 2.5 :P

Thank you Alawadhi! I know you'll rep that #2.5 easy!

Impressive close David!

Almost MMS.

Igor.

Thank you my man!

Fu++++g Incredible!!!!

You never cease to amaze us David. I thougt you had 3.5 in you when I saw you repping away on that #3. Man I look forward to see a coming solid no doubt 3.5 close from you! Just a matter of time! What is your weakness boy? :D

Haha tack! But there's plenty of stuff I can't do that well. Right now I'm working on a lagging pinch. I can plate pinch pretty decent so I think I have potential to at least be mediocre, but my 2HP numbers are utter crap atm.

Congrats

Thank you!

Should be close to a bodyweight close man. What's your current BW. There's only 2-3 guys who've closed more than BW.. Yori, Cannon, Heslep come to mind here... There may be a few more. It's a goal of mine, but it looks like you're right on the doorstep of this feat.

Thank you Jon! BW was just under 82kg today, should be about 181 lbs. The average #3.5 is around 180 from what I understand. I should be close to a BW close then. Unless it's a very easy #3.5.

Those are some mighty strong gentlemen, wouldn't mind sharing membership with that group!

Yeah, I'll throw Teemu's name out there as well. He's the one who stands out for me as being in this #3.5 gripper range and a "lower" body weight. His MM4 profile had him at 85kg. I'm excited to see how you do on that 173 #3.5!!!!

The highest I got was a 164 Elite (my all-time training PR) at roughly the same body weight. It's hard to remember exactly but I was 163-165 at the time.

You're right Matt! Teemu is a grip giant trapped in a regular sized body! I'm waiting for that #3.5 as well!