Ironmind Coc #3 For 13 Parallel Reps

David_wigren

Grip training is going pretty well lately. I did 5 parallel reps on my hard #3 and 13 reps on my easy #3. Doing these inbetween sets of bench is doing wonders for my strength and progress!

• Like 13

Very impressive Wig. When can we expect to see some Mash Monster certs out of you?

• Like 1

Awesome job!

Thank you my hub crushing grip brother!

Impressive stuff david!!!!! need a harder gripper for sure.

Thank you Josh! I have a few harder grippers. I like the higher rep work with 5 to 10 reps. That rep range seem to work very well for me atm.

Niiiiiice!

Thank you Jose!

Good lord, I had no idea you had gripper power like that! WELL DONE

Me neither until a few months ago, lol. I'm gonna order a few rated grippers from you soon. I'm a bit in the dark of exactly how strong or weak my grippers are.

Very strong, David.

Thank you Robert!
  • Like 1

Very impressive Wig. When can we expect to see some Mash Monster certs out of you?

Thank you Sharkey! Hmm, hadn't really considered that until you mentioned it. Seems like this would be the perfect time for me to get on the MM ladder. Never been this strong on grippers before. I'll sign up later (devil smiley)

• Like 2

Very strong David!

Thank you Sharkey! Hmm, hadn't really considered that until you mentioned it. Seems like this would be the perfect time for me to get on the MM ladder. Never been this strong on grippers before. I'll sign up later (devil smiley)

I mean, that many reps on a 3 and you are at least MM1 ready, probably MM2.

Very strong, David!!! You will murder the MM1 and MM2 and probably the MM3.

• Like 1

My thought as well, very good. Seems like a 3 Certification would be easy for you at this point.

These are strong solid closes! Good job!

J.

Edited by Jüri Sankman

Oh shit! The Wiggy is goin after the MM's! Im ordering a case of popcorn and gettin the whiskey right now!

lol! I doubt I'll do anything extraordinary. But the MM2 or possibly the MM3 would be cool.

Very strong David!

Thank you Chez!

Awesome power David. Well done.

Thank you Chuck!

I mean, that many reps on a 3 and you are at least MM1 ready, probably MM2.

I have an MM2 replica that feels like my hard no3. I have not tried it lately. But I think I might be able to knock out 2-5 reps on the MM2 replica. unless my replica is very weak I think I should be able to close the MM2.

My thought as well, very good. Seems like a 3 Certification would be easy for you at this point.

Thank you Mr. Corlett! Right now my no 1 focus is with parallel and 20mm set. After the LGC comp in July I might go for the Ironmind cert.

Solid work!!

Thank you brother!

These are strong solid closes! Good job!

J.

Thank you Jüri!

David, your one bad Mother F'er. Good job !

Sick gripper display! Very nice work David.

Wow this was cool to watch. Awesome strength David!

Very impresive David!! Solid, strong closes and 13 of them!!!

What is your current routine for grippers??

David, your one bad Mother F'er. Good job !

Haha! Thank you Casey! You're one bad dude yourself!

Sick gripper display! Very nice work David.

hank you Carl!

Wow this was cool to watch. Awesome strength David!

Thank you Anthony!

Very impresive David!! Solid, strong closes and 13 of them!!!

What is your current routine for grippers??

Thank you my friend! I'm focusing on rep work with MMS and 20mm sets. Inbetween sets of bench as I mentioned. Apart from my warm up I primarily use two working grippers. One that I can do for 1-5 reps and another that I can do 5-10 reps. Start with the hard one and ensd with the easier one. For instance in my last workout I used a hard #3 and an easy #3 for my right. Did 5 reps on the hard, then 4, then 3. After that I switch to the lighter gripper, which in this case was the easier #3 and I got 13 in my first set and 7 in my second set. I've been using a similar method since a few months back. Seems to work VERY well for me. A few months back I was struggling doing sets of 10 with my #2.5

Excellent work.

Thank you brother!

• Like 1

I think has to do as much thickbar and pinch as he can between now and the 4th July as the two of us are having a friendly competition within the LGC competition. The other competitors are twice our size (well almost) so we are not worrying too much about them.

Anyway I agree with everyone else in the thread. David's gripper strength is absolute world class within the 83k class. Interestingly I noted his training methods (reps and sets) are almost identical to mine.