Maximized Bending

Bill Piche

Will there be free updates? I thought the guide was ok but could have included more bending styles.

As far as updating is concerned, I don't think that would ultimately be my decision. Good question, though.

But I'm becoming convinced that double overhand is the most advantageous technique for the average person from a leverage, as well as an injury prevention perspective. I think it's far better than reverse grip. Of course underhand works very well for several top benders.

Eric,

I just updated my workout log, and wanted to say thanks to Eric and encourage benders to support the board and buy this ebook. I've been working towards the blue, and finally got it Sunday morning. Sunday night I downloaded Maximized Bending, and studied the videos and text hard. I finally understand where to put the nail, regardless of length, and how to bend it effectively using double overhand.

Tonight I bent a 5.75" blue, a 5.75" piece of CRS, and G2 bolts down to 5", ALL of which are new PRs!! My technique has finally come together, excellent videos and advice :rock btw this had nothing to do with wrapping, still using my trusty hand towel.

I understand what Mob is saying, I don't know how much a great bender will take away, but rest assured there are dozens upon dozens of guys like me who will benefit greatly!!! I fought a long road to get to the blue, with inconsistent technique along the way. Today I hit a 5.75" cut blue, totally dominated short G2s which I couldn't budge even after trying for weeks, and feel confident I will get a 5.5" blue on Friday :D

Thank you Eric and Bill, what a night!!!

That's really encouraginging news!

Congratulations on all those PRs!

• 2 weeks later...

What do I need to start?

I have been "off" the grip trail for a few years. At my best doing COC #2 for 10 reps either hand. Now i can just get them closed for 1 or 2 reps.

Want to try the "bending thing".

You'll need either ballistic nylon, Cordura, or some strong, supple leather for hand protection. Purchase some 1/4" steel round rods, which can be cut to your desired length with bolt cutters or a hacksaw. There's also a wealth of information in the form of posts here on the board. I'd strongly recommend doing some research. Also, heed my warning: bending is the crack cocaine of the grip world. Though it's perfectly legal, participate at your own risk. It's highly addictive and will most likely place your martial arts training on the back burner again.

Z-man, the cool thing about any of the ebooks here or even of my own is that they are great sources of info. Esp for beginners giving a solid base from which one can work towards top level stuff. I think I was looking for an 'edge' and perhaps a couple of tips to add a tiny bit to what I am already doing.

I, as much as anyone, understand the hard work that goes into putting such a book together. I bet Eric spent weeks on this.

• 3 months later...
Hi!  After ordering the book, how long should it take until I get a response with a download link?

Many thanks!

I haven't "ordered" one myself, but it sounds as if it's almost immediate based on the wording in the ordering link: http://www.cyberpump.com/maximizedbending/

Maybe someone who has ordered the book can better answer your question.

• 9 months later...

In my experience ordering stuff from Cyberpump, they usually get a code out within a day. You'll like Maximized Bending. I was able to "get" the double overhand style from it almost immediately. Be sure to break into it slowly though, DO can be really hard on the shoulders.

Just ordered now waiting for the key number

We had a big storm here last night. I shut my computer off just before this time. Plus, you may have hit outside my bed time anyway. :blush

Your serial should be in your inbox. :)

Got the key, made some adjustments and bent the 3/16x7" square stock! a new PR

Dang, that's cool. Talk about instant results from reading his ebook! Congrats on the PR!

• 5 months later...

Send a PM to Eric Milfeld or Wannagrip.

Working fine now...thanks for the help!

Amazing how this ebook cuts through the chase and gets right to the point of why you bought this book...how to bend.

Clear, concise and immedietely useful.

Great book!

Eric

• 4 months later...

I think that you will find that this ebook is just as great as KTA, if you are into the bending game then this is a must have unless Joh Brookfield is your neighbour and will teach you for free

• 1 month later...

I would get this, but my computer at home has problems quite often. I would end up losing it when my computer crashes. I would end up paying a bi-monthly subscription price for "Maximized Bending". :(

Justin Reagan

• 2 weeks later...

i dont understand anything of that cyberpump site. where do i find the e-book ? :F i payed for it. entered the username and code i got.. but cant find anything . :(

i dont understand anything of that cyberpump site. where do i find the e-book ? :F i payed for it. entered the username and code i got.. but cant find anything . :(

PM wannagrip

- Aaron

PM wannagrip

- Aaron

He emailed me. I gave him the wrong login. :blush