One Hand Pinch: 111.8lb/50.7kg

jvance

Bodyweight today was 184.6, which makes this lift .605 of my bodyweight.

Also cleaned the vaunted 48.6 fatman:

• Like 8

I've said it before and I'll say it again; the most underrated man in grip

• Like 3

Jon, both those lifts are absolutely incredible! Your pinch strength must be one of the best in the business

Great lift. Terrible music.

• Like 2

Aweomse dude. Great speed on the drop under the clean. Really raising the bar here. Snatch of a regular Blob 50 perhaps?

Dang have you tested your 2hp recently at all? I imagine a big PR is due for that also. Great lift

Great Lift John ! I knew all that hard work would pay off sooner or later. Looks like your finding the routine and things are starting to fall into place. Now time to kick it up another notch. Congrats on the big PR !!

Looking very good and great to see all that hard work of yours paying off. Now find a competition where the 1HP is featured and raise the bar in the 83k class!

Fantastic pinching Jon. Congrats

• Like 1

I've said it before and I'll say it again; the most underrated man in grip

Thanks, that's a high standard that I'll try to live up too.. very nice of you to say man :)

What a perfect cut on that Fatman clean.

lol yeah man my wife called at that very moment so it cut off the video

Jon, both those lifts are absolutely incredible! Your pinch strength must be one of the best in the business

thanks Josh, still got a long way to go.. had some great mentoring along the way.. getting to train with Kody for well over a year certainly didn't hurt!

Working Hands lotion eh?

yes sir, i think having healed and softer skin is helping quite a bit... no wonder i was having such problems with the friction lifts since moving to texas.. the dry climate was compounding the abuse i give my skin from training... now i go back to seeing what my hands are really capable of!

Great Lift John ! I knew all that hard work would pay off sooner or later. Looks like your finding the routine and things are starting to fall into place. Now time to kick it up another notch. Congrats on the big PR !!

thanks bro! definitely nice to see the payoff from countless hours of training and wondering if any of it is working!

Looking very good and great to see all that hard work of yours paying off. Now find a competition where the 1HP is featured and raise the bar in the 83k class!

thanks Mikael, yes hopefully I'll get to compete this lift sometime soon - the bar was set already very high... never thought i could drop 15-20 lbs and still maintain/gain strength!

Fantastic pinching Jon. Congrats

thanks Chez!

Just wanna say thanks to Bill once again... if it wasn't for the Gripboard, none of us would have this fantastic outlet to post some of our highlight moments of training... it would mostly be lost to the four walls. Its inspiring to see the response from such a fantastic group of enthusiasts/competitors! Thank you all for checking it out :)

• Like 3

Awesome 1hp John !

thanks man!

Great lift. Terrible music.

Thanks, nothing like some Zac Brown to get ya jacked!

Aweomse dude. Great speed on the drop under the clean. Really raising the bar here. Snatch of a regular Blob 50 perhaps?

yeah had to get low for that thing man! snatch attainable in time, hopefully soon :)

Dang have you tested your 2hp recently at all? I imagine a big PR is due for that also. Great lift

Stephen, currently stuck at 213, had 218 come up but couldn't get it to the crossbar twice.. soon i'll break into the 100kg ranks.. Mikael and I have discussed this issue at length in the past where we have sluggish 2hp numbers compared to very high 1hp..

Amazing strength Jon!

thanks Bob, you've inspired me for a long time now! still continuing to inspire

• Like 1

:rock ELITE :rock

Incredible lifting, Jon!

:rock ELITE :rock

Thanks its crazy to see how far i've gotten!

Absolutely awesome pinching Jon!

Thanks Frank!

Great work Jon!

Incredible lifting, Jon!

Thanks Tom and Eric!