Friday Grip Training

andurniat

With the Arnold this weekend, I invite any and all to stop in the Durniat Strength gym for training Friday and/or Sunday.

I will have the wrist roller set up to test and try-out. Most every other grip implement is also available.

I will personally be here from 7a-9p for any additional questions/technique help. I will also be at Nick/Doc's Garage Night saturday.

Gym address is:

Durniat Strength

3065 East Lincoln Way

Wooster, OH 44691

my cell number is: 949-230-6945

• Like 2

So far I have interest from Jedd and his crew Friday evening. Any others thinking of stopping in?

I know Jedd wants to try out the Campus Board - put it on him :). See how he likes the small rungs lol?

• Like 1

I know Jedd wants to try out the Campus Board - put it on him :). See how he likes the small rungs lol?

That's a great idea Chris. I just about have your article ready to go. Now that you bring that up, I might wait and add a video of me trying it out to it at the end. Thanks for writing it buddy.

I hope a few people come to Andrew's Friday. Luke and I are planning to finish off whatever's left in the tank from the Expo hall. It's gonna be a good training session.

That's a great idea Chris. I just about have your article ready to go. Now that you bring that up, I might wait and add a video of me trying it out to it at the end. Thanks for writing it buddy.

I hope a few people come to Andrew's Friday. Luke and I are planning to finish off whatever's left in the tank from the Expo hall. It's gonna be a good training session.

I'll save my fingers for a campus board demo Jedd.

Chris, can you send me your article so I know what I'm getting into before I 'volunteer' too much..:D

I'll save my fingers for a campus board demo Jedd.

Chris, can you send me your article so I know what I'm getting into before I 'volunteer' too much.. :D

Andrew check your email. Let me know what you think of the article please - I recommended being VERY cautious in the article - the normal stuff grip strength people do isn't adequate preparation for small rung campusing - especially for big but strong guys.

• Like 1