Reverse 60d In One Ironmindpad

JoshW

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1zuf2h6aA8&list=UURKNNi0wyM6a811bqMKIT4Q

Wanted a break today from bending crs, slight kink in the nail I bend in the video but that's just because I have run out of nails and this was all I could find so enjoy!

Hurt like hell but was interesting to see how much pain I could take on this, got my new imps which feel a lot better than wrags!

Well done.

I think ill have to give this a shot.

Thanks! its good fun. Hurts a lot but it's more of a mental game with it, I'd like to see you try it with whatever you feel you can do!

Well done.

One IMP work was instrumental in my ability to apply force into a bar, especially not being a giant guy. I also recommend playing around with 2/3 IMP's. Once you can kink a bar in those, normal IMP's will feel huge.

• Like 1

Finally got my new imps so been testing it out, took your advice and it feels a lot better than wrags. But in a way I didnt as I've just posted this video ;) I've felt huge increases in technique using one imps, using a pair of wraps on crs feels like a God send, can barely feel it!

Will try using 2/3 imps on some crs stock at some point, sounds like a good idea buddy!

Thanks for watching.

Edited by JoshW
  • Like 1