Tommy Jennings

EricMilfeld

This time it should go down even on a bad day, Tommy. Okay, so Monday.

Kill It Tommy! make sure you are well rested before the cert and it yours.

I expect reps this time ... really

Word

Just got off the phone with Jordan. He will be unable to do the cert tomorrow. So, it's all you Tommy.

Just got off the phone with Jordan. He will be unable to do the cert tomorrow. So, it's all you Tommy.

wordage

Dangit. I'd say "COC tease" but some might think I was being rude. :grin: Would be more fitting if it was a non-ability to attempt an actual Ironmind cert though...but it's my joke, so whatevs. :ph34r:

wordage

Dangit. I'd say "COC tease" but some might think I was being rude. :grin: Would be more fitting if it was a non-ability to attempt an actual Ironmind cert though...but it's my joke, so whatevs. :ph34r:

huh?..

I think Ben's just poking' fun at Jordan for signing up and then having to back out so quickly.

I think Ben's just poking' fun at Jordan for signing up and then having to back out so quickly.

Yes, but not fun at Jordan's expense really - because he's my buddy.

Yes, but not fun at Jordan's expense really - because he's my buddy.

Ha ha ha. CoC tease. That is too funny ha ha ha. Yes, my bad all. I had a ride up there and then I realized I couldn't do it in the evening because some guests are coming over in a few minutes. And Tommy, I apologize for texting you back way too late to tell you that I couldn't make it afterall. Sorry man. Ben you are too funny ha ha ha love you bro.

-Jordan

did you get it good this time tommy?

We are having some technical difficulties with the video due to it's format. Only one judge in so far. We need two more to judge.

3 whites.

The video does not seem to want to upload to youtube on my computer.

So, we'll try and get one of the other guys to do it.

Congrats!

Congrats Tommy! No doubt about that close. Paul's camera is freaking sweet. Super clear.

Youtube was having issues last night...we'll get the video up asap.