New York King Kong 2015

Chez

Its been a crazy year but I am still hosting this competition. We always have fun.

Date: Saturday – Oct 24th, 2015

Evolution

654 US-6

Mahopac, NY 10541

Grip Contest

All NAGS Rules will apply.

Wight Classes

· Men: 59kg / 66kg / 74kg / 83kg / 93kg / 105kg / 120kg / 120+kg / Masters 50+

· Women: Open

Weigh In will begin at 8:00 AM

Rules at 9:30

Contest Start Time – 10:00 AM

Prizes:

· Medals for the top three finishers in each class

· Medals for the top lift in each event

· Award for the overall champion plus the title of "The King Kong of Grip"

Events:

• One Hand Pinch Deadlift (Euro Device)
  • 2.5” Crusher (FBBC)
  • Shallow Hub (World of Grip)
  • 2” V-Bar (FBBC)

Entry Fee: $15. Bring it comp day and you can sign the entry form then as well.

• Like 3

See you there G.

awesome. Look forward to seeing you there. Let me know if you need me to pick you up from the train for anything.

Awesome. Hey Chez do you have a new or old style crusher ? and let me know if you need anything for comp day

• Like 1

Looks like I'll be there. So, court me in!

• Like 2

Awesome. Hey Chez do you have a new or old style crusher ? and let me know if you need anything for comp day

I have the new one, but we are going to use Jedd's because mine is new and his is seasoned. Actually, we may use all Jedd's equipment since its all more seasoned. I'll bring everything else like the weight plates, uprights, etc.

• Like 1

There will be plenty of room for a grip competition. Hey Chez, does your friend still have any of those folding chairs from the NY Throw Down or should we bring some. We have an Apollon Axle and a lot of my old training tools for anyone who has energy to spare.

There will be plenty of room for a grip competition. Hey Chez, does your friend still have any of those folding chairs from the NY Throw Down or should we bring some. We have an Apollon Axle and a lot of my old training tools for anyone who has energy to spare.

a lot of those folding chairs belonged to my parents. I can bring them again but we may need more. Would anyone be willing to help me bring stuff to the gym before hand? I'm burned out lately and could really use the help.

Edited by Chez

Yes absolutely, just let me know what you need and when. I will look into some chairs too. If we need more help I can get that too. I also plan on helping you clean up after.

• Like 1

Would anyone be interested in a training session the weekend before the comp. I really want to get the equipment to the gym the weekend before so I don't have to scramble the morning of like I always do. This way I can kill two birds with one stone. People can help me move stuff to the gym that weekend before and we can run through the events like a mock comp.

Sure Chez,

You let me know where and when and how much stuff we need to move and I will make sure we have the people to get it done. If there is any time left we can have a session together too plus some other local entrees stop by. If you need anything else you have my number.

If you're going to have a training session, let me know if I can make it!

• Like 1

See you there. I'll bring all my stuff. The only thing I don't have is the saw blade or whatever to stick out the side for the hub.

Are you going to bring the 16.5" high cross bar?

See you there. I'll bring all my stuff. The only thing I don't have is the saw blade or whatever to stick out the side for the hub.

Are you going to bring the 16.5" high cross bar?

I'll bring the cross bar, uprights, weights, scale, score sheets etc. I let you know what exactly to bring. I also have the Special loading pin for the Crusher. I need to speak to you about how to set up the blade fro the shallow hub since I have never done it. I'll send you a FB message later.

How about Sunday October 18th for a training session?

• 2 weeks later...

So the work schedule seems to have gotten in the way of me goin to KK, hopefully things change but as of now ill be workin, i landed a private contract for some glass display cabinets. Good luck fellas.

So the work schedule seems to have gotten in the way of me goin to KK, hopefully things change but as of now ill be workin, i landed a private contract for some glass display cabinets. Good luck fellas.

You will be missed man. There is always the NY throw down next year.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I have to cancel this event because I'm dealing with an injury. Sorry guys.

Sorry to hear about your injury, Cesare! Heal up quickly man!!!

• Like 1

Sorry to hear about your injury, Cesare! Heal up quickly man!!!

Heal up man

Thanks fellas. I'm going to take it easy for a while and heal up. I'll be back.

Mentioned you in my newsletter yesterday, Chez. Not sure if you're on it. Wishing you the best.