2015 National Capitol Grip Championship & Ctd Challenge

Tom Scibelli

mrcnye123@gmail.com

I like the keychains! Tried to visit the link, but it's not working. I'll e-mail Cedric then.

I do not know why that link was broken! It may be because Grip Board doesn't allow any type of promotion for anyone that doesn't sponsor them. Shoot me an email, and i'll fix you up!

• Like 2

mrcnye123@gmail.com

I like the keychains! Tried to visit the link, but it's not working. I'll e-mail Cedric then.

I do not know why that link was broken! It may be because Grip Board doesn't allow any type of promotion for anyone that doesn't sponsor them. Shoot me an email, and i'll fix you up!

Sounds good man!

Thanks for the photo updates, Joshua! Looks like a lot of fun, guys.

• Like 1

Had a great time guys, thank you all for coming, I'm going to make a seperate thread with the results, but some highlights:

Gil CCS-ed a 169 Elite and Nate CCS-ed a 142! Josh Henze and Wojo tied for first in the 1HP with 86.29lbs and Maria set a women's WR in the 2.5 Crusher!

• Like 3

Had a great time guys, thank you all for coming, I'm going to make a seperate thread with the results, but some highlights:

Gil CCS-ed a 169 Elite and Nate CCS-ed a 142! Josh Henze and Wojo tied for first in the 1HP with 86.29lbs and Maria set a women's WR in the 2.5 Crusher!

Excellent, congrats to everyone!

Man...I'm home and still riding high. Not for my performance, which in general was subpar (CCS142 pretty good for not training grippers though), but for all the fun and enthusiasm that all the competitors showed. What a great group of people. I got to meet Gary, Josh and Shawnte(sp?), and Gil and Maria for the first time...and Tom (with sons) and Wojo once again. Tom ran a top notch contest. Too many cool things to mention at the moment. I'll wade through all the vids and pics and come up with some kind of trip report down the road. Big thanks to Tom and everyone who attended. I had a great time.

• Like 5

Wish I could have made it. Sucks because tom is about a 45min drive. But alas, I'm stuck at work behind a computer running dispatch. I hope everyone had fun and there were no injuries.

• Like 1

It was great seeing everyone...old and new. Thank you to Tom for hosting a killer comp! It was nice to see Tom's sons mixing it up too. Gil put on a demonstration...it was a pleasure to watch.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

I want to apologize to Tom, because I didn't inform him in due time that I won't be able to come to the contest, after I said I'm coming. I had to work all night on the 19th, and I was flying back to Serbia on the 20th, plus I was still sick. So sorry again for not informing you about it Tom.

I want to apologize to Tom, because I didn't inform him in due time that I won't be able to come to the contest, after I said I'm coming. I had to work all night on the 19th, and I was flying back to Serbia on the 20th, plus I was still sick. So sorry again for not informing you about it Tom.

Not a problem Alek, we'll catch you next time!