Ohio Strongman Contest With Grip Medley

bubba29

If the competition is big enough they usually have a 175 class. The 175 class will be growing a lot in the future now that they will be having a 175 class at The Arnold. Do bit if you can. Its a lot of fun. Try to find someone with some implements if you can.

If the competition is big enough they usually have a 175 class. The 175 class will be growing a lot in the future now that they will be having a 175 class at The Arnold. Do bit if you can. Its a lot of fun. Try to find someone with some implements if you can.

well, i have a fiend who has a log i can train on. and i have a way to mimic the stone carry. i am not the strongest guy in the world but i am excited they have a weight class and implement weights i can handle. should be fun. would like to see some other ohio area gripboard guys down there.

are you going to gripmas? it's only about an hour away from the location of this comp?

are you going to gripmas? it's only about an hour away from the location of this comp?

i really wish i could make it. already had plans for that date i cannot back out of.