Plate Pinch: 2X25Kg Eleiko (One Hand Pinch)

Jedd Johnson

27 members have voted

1. 1. Does the Lift Pass?

• Good Lift
    • No Lift

1. Must lift to full deadlift position.
2. Only chalk allowed.
3. Must be metal plates. Must lift smooth-sides-out. No rubber plates.

4. Lift must be followed to the floor.

• Like 5

Wow Juha, incredible, I never thought I would see anyone do this. Great work!

• Like 2

Crazy impressive!

• Like 2

Cheers! I really appreciate your comments. This was long road to go but it ended happily.

• Like 4

Easy!

• Like 1

Congrats Juha!

• Like 1

Congratulations on your tremendous and well-deserved accomplishment Juha!

• Like 1

Thanks to all who voted and good trainings to all dudes! :)

This was "one of the biggest goal" for me. My head and body is so empty now. I couldn´t even sleep last night. I only wondered like this: five long and hard years with 2x25kg and that´s it? Why this lift was succeed just now? My current goal is INCH clean and I have trained very hard for it. My rolling thunder is now 109kg and before I started INCH clean training it was 102kg. Needless to say that I´m very happy 2x25kg lift but it came without specific pinch training just now. Also I pulled 4x10 left and right hands because Aaron´s great lift inspired me so much.

At next month I´ll meet Snook and we will practise together that my INCH clean technique will be better. Hard days will come to me.

-Juha

• Like 6

Juha, that is a CRAZY 1HP! I wondered who would be the first to get this on video and share it. Not surprised it's you. :grin:

• Like 1

Thanks to all who voted and good trainings to all dudes! :)

This was "one of the biggest goal" for me. My head and body is so empty now. I couldn´t even sleep last night. I only wondered like this: five long and hard years with 2x25kg and that´s it? Why this lift was succeed just now? My current goal is INCH clean and I have trained very hard for it. My rolling thunder is now 109kg and before I started INCH clean training it was 102kg. Needless to say that I´m very happy 2x25kg lift but it came without specific pinch training just now. Also I pulled 4x10 left and right hands because Aaron´s great lift inspired me so much.

At next month I´ll meet Snook and we will practise together that my INCH clean technique will be better. Hard days will come to me.

-Juha

Thanks all to Inch clean! If it did that much then it is super effective training way.

• Like 1