Pops Grip Machine Routine

mightyjoe

Here's a video I did today of a routine I came up with at the end of my grip and forearm workouts:

Hope you like it!

Thanks for watching!!!

Wow! awesome that looks like it could be brutal. I will add this to my wishlist for sure!

Kinda makes me wonder what a adjustable vulcan type gripper would feel like with bands?

Pops Gripper has been tested and for at least a first few the results have been very good.My personal grip strength has increased quite a bit even on my limited skill set left hand. I added a new addition to the gripper that will add perhaps a dozen new varieties of exercise and keep the footprint and price very modest.Part of the new addition will be a value added socket to accept new accessories in our developmental pipeline. The prototype upgrade is done and is derived from my personal experimentation and listening to the sage ideas and suggestions of outstanding men in the gip community. Phase 2 is being painted and will be in my hands ,a video will hopefully be following soon. R. Sorin

I ordered the Pops Gripper from you 10 days ago and waiting for delivery.

With the revised model coming out - did I buy this from you too early?

Great question! Contact us immediately because I am including the accessory socket on any more of the standard Pops being made. If it did get out the door before this new development we will be glad to upgrade and adjust the unit price quote to you with the socket and gripper trainer included. If you are not interested in purchasing the gripper trainer upgrade there is really no need for the socket. I think you will love the thing either way. R. Sorin

Thank you for the reply. Sounds very interesting.

Please show a video of what the gripper trainer upgrade does as soon as possible.

The gears of production have ground to a halt! The few days wait was spent making sure the socket WAS added to all outgoing units....soooooo you and others will be good to go! Now , when I get the video done anyone can choose to get an upgrade gripper trainer at their leisure. The socket will be included on all Pop's units. Bands included with initial set can be used with accessories. R. Sorin

Video has been done ...it 's comming soon! There are ways to vary the band tension even with the lightest band on the gripper trainer addition that can tax even the strongest of us out there to the max. The addition to the Pop's unit can be used for positive and negative resistance grip work. R. Sorin

Big Tex with those 17 1/2 " inch forearms walked in today and did a few cursory trials on the updated Pops gripper. He gave a squeeze on the the new auxiliary crusher and with the lightest band doubled a smile came to his face. He tried the Pops in every aspect he knew pinching crushing and supporting. I think he liked it! R.Sorin

As soon as I get the Pops Gripper and try it out, I will write back.

The Speed Port Socket with the Crush Booster Attachment looks very good.

It's actually the "Secret Weapon" with bands. I have made a "Secret Weapon" attachment in my power rack and like the concept, but I have no way to attach bands. I particularly like the use of bands as much as possible; that's why I purchased the Pops Gripper over other gripper machines.

I am certain I will also purchase the Crush Booster Attachment from you. What is the cost?

The next question of course is what else can you attach to the Speed Port Socket and also use the bands.

Looking forward to future progress.

• 1 month later...

I have now extensively tried both the Pops Gripper and the Crust Booster attachment.

I just made a mistake with my prior Reply by posting it before I was finished. (must have hit the wrong key) . I really like both the Pops Gripper and the Crust Booster attachment. Although you only show the Crust Booster with bands, it can also be used with weights only, or both bands and weights. Would suggest that you extend the bottom bar about 5 inches longer and add a 2nd. hook for attachment to a small chain for attachment to a loading pin. (the 5 inch extension is needed so that the weight does not hit the gripper frame on the floor). The price for both is very reasonable.

I am a little surprised that you have not received more comments on such a great machine.

Gary Gray

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the feedback. People of the strength world responding well to the Pop''s gripper versatility and value. We are constantly filling orders for this little gem. Thanks for the support and interest in our offerings. We will have much more to come! R. Sorin

• 3 weeks later...

Wow, how did I miss this post and product launch! I was cruising your website today, and came across the YouTube video referenced above. This seems like a very good value, and definitely some thoughtful innovation going into the product.

People are giving us great feedback. You can get one with FREE shipping on the upcoming Black Friday sale! I think the unit has great value in grip versatility per dollar spent.

I ordered one last night...I've been needing a gripper machine like this. Almost pulled the trigger on one from IM until the shipping quote me close out of the payment screen...

I'm going to be investing in one of these grip machines within the next few weeks.

I continue to struggle to come back from my hand( finger) injury. The crushed finger tip has healed closed but a few bone chips are very sensitive to pressure. Amazing to me working on my Pops gripper before and now after the injury I have retained a good deal of strength. My first trials on a spring gripper have been pretty good ...as high as I have done in the past several years. I don't think age is helping me very much. I shall keep you posted as to my results.

• 4 months later...

Brian Shaw just sent me a message that his training is going well on the Pops gripper and the Crush Booster is becoming a favored tool. Sometimes just training a bit out of that ever wearing groove helps healing and results in a strength gain. The thicker handle for those thinkers out there were made that way so you could involve your thumb more in a more comfortable way. Remember your thumb is half of your grip! Also the increasing pull tension of the crush booster aids in a smooth way to the top end last little bit of crush for those looking for a different angle of attack than a typical nutcracker type trainer. The handle on the crusher lets you regulate instantly the increase or decrease in pressure during the entire strength curve.