Gilbert Goodman

Cannon

I will turn this to you the second it arrives back from Luke!

Thou shalt crusheth.

Good luck bro - You'll smash this.

This will be easy for you Gil...I just wasn't having a great day but your crush is better than mine!!!

Thanks, guys. I'm going to try to cert on this with both hands and then CCS it on my 3rd attempt. Wish me luck.

• Like 6

I'm glad you mentioned off hand. Remember you get 3 attempts EACH HAND. I think there is a misconception that you have to cram everything into three totals attempts and hope for the best. 3 EACH HAND.

• Like 3

If I had to guess Gil I would say it rates around 163ish so it should be no problem for you!! Squeezus the crap out of it!!

• Like 1

Thanks, everyone!

I'm glad you mentioned off hand. Remember you get 3 attempts EACH HAND. I think there is a misconception that you have to cram everything into three totals attempts and hope for the best. 3 EACH HAND.

Oh, cool! That makes me more confident about hitting the CCS. We'll see what kinda stank I can lay down on it.

Good luck dude. You are doing big stuff in short time. Where would you put your MMS strength on a good day, in comparison to your CCS strength?

Good luck dude. You are doing big stuff in short time. Where would you put your MMS strength on a good day, in comparison to your CCS strength?

Thanks, Geralt! On a good day, I'd place my MMS strength around 170ish and my CCS at 160 or so. I did most of my early training with wide sets and even my parallel sets are a little wide.

• Like 1

Thanks, Geralt! On a good day, I'd place my MMS strength around 170ish and my CCS at 160 or so. I did most of my early training with wide sets and even my parallel sets are a little wide.
Interesting....-rubs his chin-

Interesting....-rubs his chin-

*back to the drawing board Geralt goes* lol

Good luck Gil!

• Like 1

No need for that lol it kind of confirms my findings so far -gni gni gni gni - (evil laugh fading away into background)

• Like 1

MM2 is boxed up and will be headed home today.

• Like 4