600 Lbs Axle Bench Press

ChrisJames

Lemme give you some advice, Chris. You could save a lot of time and energy loading and unloading countless plates if you'd simply grab ahold of the axle on a mid sized truck.

Stunning feat!

• Like 1

Ridiculous strength. Well done.

Damn don't you weigh like low 200 also? This must be close to the world record or so. Ridiculous, it would be amazing to see you compete at a contest like mighty mitts

• Like 1

I cant think of what to say.. lost for words, So good job!!!

You have a unique amount of power.

You sir are an absolute wonder of strength ! I can't even begin to describe the level of true strength you exhibit. That bench and many of your other lifts are mind boggling. Great respect. Richard Sorin

To me this is most impressive, True raw power not some muscle bound

Freak. Old time strong man type sh!@ i love it!

• Like 1

I don't know what to say. More people should know about your strenght.

Thanks for sharing..

No wrist wraps, no lift off, no spotters, and with an axle. Wow. Thanks for sharing Chris!

• Like 1

Well I don't know what to say, that has not been said in the above replies..... Your videos are so out-of-this-world it's almost funny, really. It pains me to think there are so many talentless people becoming famous out there... when you are ungodly strong and just go on quietly about it. Thanks for at least showing us some of your prowess, I really appreciate it and I'm sure others do it too.

By the way, what is humbling, to me at least, is that I know I will have to keep coming up with these type of replies every single time you post a video. I will run out of different ways to say the same thing! :D

Very impressive lift! Chris, any chance at all you would be willing to give us some more information on your training background? I've been wondering for a long time about how many years you've been training, what your strength level was when you started, what type of injury prevention do you practice, etc. It seems to me that you could break a ton of records in just about any strength discipline. Keep up the great work!

Pure raw POWER :rock Not many can do that not many!