Gripmonsters Challenges

Juha Harju

Cool thanks Juha!

Juha, does an older attempt count? This was about three months ago with a wooden 20mm block, if it doesn't count I'll attempt another after Gripmas

I miss counted on the title... Should be 9 left and 12 right

Edited by jvance

Juha, does an older attempt count? This was about three months ago with a wooden 20mm block, if it doesn't count I'll attempt another after Gripmas

I miss counted on the title... Should be 9 left and 12 right

It´s ok Jon. I added your 12 reps (one hand result) on the list and you are 3rd at ranking list now.

• Like 1

Anyone do the 3 10k plates yet? I may give it a go this next week. I have 3 great york 25lb plates that were milled down to 10k for Olympic lifting I picked up about a year ago.

Edited by nickr104
  • Like 1

Anyone do the 3 10k plates yet? I may give it a go this next week. I have 3 great york 25lb plates that were milled down to 10k for Olympic lifting I picked up about a year ago.

Not yet, you´ll be the 1st who try it. Ranking is same both discs (2x15 or 3x10)

Im in the peaking phase of my RTprogram now. I will surely attempt these feats if you have some contest next year, in say february.

Keep it up Juha!

• Like 1

Some updates:

Grippers:

Ranking

1. Juha Harju 20reps
2. Jedd Johnson 15
3. Joshua Odell 13
4. Jon Vance 12

2x15 pinch

Ranking
1. Kody Burns 93sec
2. Grip monsta p. 74sec
3. Matti Heiskanen 73sec
4. Matti Harju 2x15kg 70sec
5. Jedd Johnson 2x15kg 27sec
6. Juha Piironen 2x15kg 20sec

Good Job Jedd 15 reps is killer..

3 10k plates for 62 seconds.

Good work Nick. You´re 4th at ranking now.

• Like 1

Thanks Stephen!

I don't do curls much but watching jedd kill it with them recently decided to do the challenge today. I used manus grips to make it little more of a grip thing for me since I plan to use these more in training for an upcoming contest. I can try it again without them another time if its a big deal.

Got about 12

• Like 2

I don't do curls much but watching jedd kill it with them recently decided to do the challenge today. I used manus grips to make it little more of a grip thing for me since I plan to use these more in training for an upcoming contest. I can try it again without them another time if its a big deal.

Got about 12

Strong work Stephen and 1st place at ranking now!

Jedd and Lucas did also good work!

Got about 12

MASSIVE.

I have to try.

Dam Stephen that's killer.