Been A Long Time Guys, What's New?

SHRUG

Hey everyone....................I have been out of the game for a VERY long time. Decided to log on here yesterday for the first time in many years. How's everyone doin?

SHRUG

Man - I thought you'd been kidnapped by aliens or something :)

Nah man................they haven't been able to wrangle me............yet. I have been away for a long time though, so I can understand your theory.

SHRUG

That could have been me........as I used to train with that amount of weight on that movement in the past...............those days are long gone though, I am older and wiser now. Won't be touching that kind of weight again ever, wish I never would have to be honest.............it just ain't worth it in the long run.

I don't no you Shrug but welcome back, you still doing grip or bending?

I'm not messing around with bending anymore...................but I am getting back into grippers and pinch grip pretty hard.

SHRUG

Nice you ever think about trying the MashMonster ladder?

Yeah, I had given it major consideration in the past and never got around to it................................as I get back into it now though.............I think it would definitely be a fun thing to do. Kinda a nice way to challenge myself and have fun at the same time.

SHRUG

Yea with that background you should kill it.

Is that you in your profile pic man? If so, AMAZING Transformation. Got to be at least 100-lbs difference, if not more.

Hey Jedd..........good to hear from you bro. Yeah that is me in my profile pic. And you're right..........it is over 100 lbs difference. Last time I saw you I was around 350 lbs............in my profile pic, and currently, I am hanging right around 204 lbs. I still want to cut about another 25-30 lbs..............................and hang at around 175-180 lbs. Anyhow, like I said, nice to hear from you.....................would love to catch up sometime brother! And perhaps you could give me some more training ideas/routines on how to cut the last of the weight.............getting harder toward the end here.

SHRUG