Armwrestling Practice

bobbrown

Does anyone know of any armwrestlers in Austin, Texas?

I live in Austin. Are you looking for someone down here or is someone else. Give me a call (956) 572 - 2051

Got this from the NE Board. His name is Jarrod Levulett

Is anyone aware of any Canadian arm wrestlers in the Calgary, Alberta region that have regular practices?

CLAWS OF AIRDRIE Arm Wrestling Club

(a registered Not-for-Profit organization)

Training every Wednesday night from 6:30 till 8:00 PM (for youths / adults: till we are done)

All Men, Women, and youths welcome.

The Royal Canadian Legion Branch #288

508 - 3 Ave. SE

Airdrie, Alta.

Phone Darrell at 403-948-1963 for more info.

CALGARY - Sundays at 6pm. Contact Gord at 269-1800.

Is anyone aware of any Canadian arm wrestlers in the Calgary, Alberta region that have regular practices?

CLAWS OF AIRDRIE Arm Wrestling Club

(a registered Not-for-Profit organization)

Training every Wednesday night from 6:30 till 8:00 PM (for youths / adults: till we are done)

All Men, Women, and youths welcome.

The Royal Canadian Legion Branch #288

508 - 3 Ave. SE

Airdrie, Alta.

Phone Darrell at 403-948-1963 for more info.

CALGARY - Sundays at 6pm. Contact Gord at 269-1800.

Excellent! Thanks very much! :D

New site, I thought you all might like

Hey everybody!

I have just finished a website I hope we can all enjoy - and I hope it will serve as something helpful for everyone.

Takes less than a minute on the site to get on the map.

http://www.ArmWrestlersNearYou.com

A simple, interactive map of the US. Click on your state - and see what pullers are in your area - along with contact info.

If you highlight over a few states (UT, WV, CA, etc) you'll see a featured armwrestler popup. Click on the state to the see the full list of contacts.

Its got a simple menu to navigate throughout the site.

TO GET ON THE MAP - CLICK "GET ON THE MAP" ON THE TOP RIGHT OF THE MENU - follow instructions to a simple form.

Add whatever information you would like to be seen by all pullers.

Name, Location, & Email Required.

And then I'll get you on the map.

I will be updating frequently.

You will be listed alphabetically by city in your state.

This is free - I'm not selling anything.

There is a links page - i'll add whatever links are submitted that are relevant and helpful to the sport.

There is a Legends page.

I want to tribute some of the great Arm Wrestlers in our sport.

There are only a few up now - but please send me some names that should go on that page and I'll get them up!

Also if anyone could - I would like to start getting bios for professionals - along with titles. championships, etc.

All of you guys who have been pulling in this sport are motivations for us newer guys. And your accomplishments - just like in any other sport - should be recognized. Please forward some info if you would like a bio posted.

If you scroll the menu to the right there is a contact options for any questions/comments.

After you submit a form - please reply to THIS thread as well to keep it in full view. Hopefully everyone will see it.

I am excited about Arm Wrestling. That is why I made this site. I will continue updating this site with info as long as there is an interest in it - which HOPEFULLY WILL BE FOR A LONG TIME TO COME!

I know you all have done similar things before - but please check the site out when you can.

And lets all get on the map!

John Byerley

Corpus Christi, TX

PS:

I'll be randomly selecting pullers to be the "featured arm wrestler" of the state. Pictured on the main map. If you would like to be in the pool. Send me a pic as well to jsbyerley@yahoo.com

Take care!!!!

• 4 months later...

We train once a week either near Rochester or Minneapolis, Minnesota, or I train in Stevens Point Wisconsin when I am at school. Usually on a Saturday evening but sometimes Friday or Sunday. Call me if you want to practice. 612-801-5612.

• 9 months later...

We practice every Sunday at 12:00 noon in Rancho Cordova (Sacramento). There are large practices every month in Orangevale (Also just outside Sacramento) and once a month in Turlock (near Modesto CA). The Weekly practices are amatures with an occasional pro or two. The monthly practices are mostly pros and a good opporunity to see where you stand skill/strength wise. If you live in northern/central Cali, Or Reno/Tahoe Nevada, bring it!!

Andy Freeland

Sacramento CA

(661) 333-8117

• 2 months later...

We practice every Sunday at 12:00 noon in Rancho Cordova (Sacramento). There are large practices every month in Orangevale (Also just outside Sacramento) and once a month in Turlock (near Modesto CA). The Weekly practices are amatures with an occasional pro or two. The monthly practices are mostly pros and a good opporunity to see where you stand skill/strength wise. If you live in northern/central Cali, Or Reno/Tahoe Nevada, bring it!!

Andy Freeland

Sacramento CA

(661) 333-8117

Scratch that...I'm now living in Bakersfield CA and practice with 3-4 people on Thursday nights.

• 5 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Mike West lives in Floyds Knobs, Indiana, not too far from Louisville I don't think. mikewest@insightbb.com

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I am in the San Diego , CA area. I am a beginner, but looking to learn.

Also willing to train grip. I have loads of grip tools...around 50 grippers, TTK, fat Gripz, hub, RT, wrist reinforcer, and soon...a grip machine.

619-838-3503

I am in the San Diego , CA area. I am a beginner, but looking to learn.

Also willing to train grip. I have loads of grip tools...around 50 grippers, TTK, fat Gripz, hub, RT, wrist reinforcer, and soon...a grip machine.

619-838-3503

Look up Allen Fisher!

Seems you did already!

He and his crew will turn you into a BEAST!!!

Tell Allen hello for me please!

• 1 month later...

I am in the central valley-ca fresno. Curious where I might be able to find local armwrestlers? I'd be willing to drive hour if it is worth it to do it once every week or so.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

TENNESSEE PRACTICE LOCATIONS

No more excuses !!!!

Murfreesboro practice......jason gulley- 615-578-6485

Waverly practice............. james worke- 931-209-4930

Clarksville practice..........jeff janes - 731-401-1000

Alamo practice.............johnny woodward-731-501-0142

Paris practice.................... alec ross - 731-336-5189

Fisherdale Dock practice..taylor beatty-901-412-2824

White House practice....... eric walls - 615-416-3762

Loudon practice................mark taggart-423-948-1731

Hohenwald practice.........bubba hall- 931-796-0061

Covington practice...........pat gibson- 901-378-6717

• 10 months later...

Am trying to set up a group of guys in New Jersey, so we can get together and practice on a regular basis. Most guys, I find, do not have an organized setup. Would be great to put together a team with other arm wrestlers so we could improve and enter some contests, together.

• 8 months later...
  • 5 months later...

I'm in San Francisco Bay Area looking for people to train with.

Anyone training in the bay?

I know this is an old post but let me know if you are still training.

• 3 months later...

Yeah guys,

From Australia. Will be in San Fran from the 3rd to the 6th and would be keen to get some table time in.

Will also be in Vegas for a little while. Who should to talk to about armwrestling there?

• Like 1

Yeah guys,

From Australia. Will be in San Fran from the 3rd to the 6th and would be keen to get some table time in.

Will also be in Vegas for a little while. Who should to talk to about armwrestling there?

hey there, are you talking about September? I'd love to meet and practice but I don't have a table or access to one yet. Unfortunately AW is not popular in the city. I've heard there is a community in Petaluma which is not very far from SF. A few weeks ago I found another guy through reddit when I was looking for people to train with and he told me that he used to practice with two other guys in the East Bay who were pretty serious about it. But I haven't heard from him since then. I will try to get in touch with him again and see if he has access to a table that we can practice and if yes you can join us when you get here.

On 8/14/2015 at 2:00 PM, Evan Raftopoulos said:
On 8/14/2015 at 8:43 AM, Greeny3391 said:

Yeah guys,

hey there, are you talking about September? I'd love to meet and practice but I don't have a table or access to one yet. Unfortunately AW is not popular in the city. I've heard there is a community in Petaluma which is not very far from SF. A few weeks ago I found another guy through reddit when I was looking for people to train with and he told me that he used to practice with two other guys in the East Bay who were pretty serious about it. But I haven't heard from him since then. I will try to get in touch with him again and see if he has access to a table that we can practice and if yes you can join us when you get here.

Edited by Greeny3391

Yeah guys,

Yeah perfect!

Yep I was talking about sep

My email address is christophergreen3391@gmail.com

Im mad keen to get some table time in if we can score one

Heres some of my training

I would be interested in having a grip training session as well if we could.

sounds good Chris! Let me see if I can get in touch with the other guy and get back to you. You can come to my gym and we can train grip too, I should have a guest pass.