1. Brad Ardrey 221.7/224.2/445.9 192 108.8 22 16
2. Andrew Durniat 261.7/241.7/503.4 217 96.3 18 18
3. JL Holdsworth 241.7/229.2/470.9 207 106.3 23 11
4. Jedd Johnson 216.7/211.7/428.4 - 108.8 24 14
5. Justin Kaye 201.7/201.7/402.4 172 86.3 19 2
6. Malcolm Majesky 201.7/221.7/423.4 172 86.3 15 2
7. Chris Rice 186.7/196.7/383.4 152 96.3 20 11
8. Steve Schmidt 231.7/236.7/468.4 182 96.3 18 11

There's some damn strong numbers right there!!!

Take note, the loading pins weren't weighed on a calibrated scale, so the results will not be added into the database for the loading pin lifts. Plus, some of the lifts we do not track. Also, the scores have to be re-run with the NAGS scoring to re-figure the top 3. The only sanctioned event was the Sledge and it will be entered. I want to recognize Jon Vance who has volunteered to do the results entry. Thanks my man!

I thought I finished 6th? That's what was announced there?

No big deal but I have the 6th place prize bag.

• Like 1

Results in for ThanksGripping

Pro Division:

1. Brad Ardrey 5. Steve Schmidt

2. J.L. Holdsworth 6. Chris Rice

3. Andrew Durniat 7. Justin Kaye

4. Jedd Johnson 8. Malcolm Majesky

This is what JL put up on Facebook also.

Take note, the loading pins weren't weighed on a calibrated scale, so the results will not be added into the database for the loading pin lifts. Plus, some of the lifts we do not track. Also, the scores have to be re-run with the NAGS scoring to re-figure the top 3. The only sanctioned event was the Sledge and it will be entered. I want to recognize Jon Vance who has volunteered to do the results entry. Thanks my man!

Be nice if Jon can have that done before Gripmas with the Thanksgripping numbers posted so if we do it here - we'll know what to shoot for for the Top 50 list. .

This is the document he sent me, bud.

Not worth worrying about one way or the other - I'm not interested enough to rescore it. I beat Malcom in 3 events - wasn't it strongman scoring?

Be nice if Jon can have that done before Gripmas with the Thanksgripping numbers posted so if we do it here - we'll know what to shoot for for the Top 50 list. .

Hey does anyone have the weight classes and official weigh-ins from this contest? Otherwise I will just enter under the open class.

Hey does anyone have the weight classes and official weigh-ins from this contest? Otherwise I will just enter under the open class.

No weigh in - Open class for all.

This is the document he sent me, bud.

Not worth worrying about one way or the other - I'm not interested enough to rescore it. I beat Malcom in 3 events - wasn't it strongman scoring?

Yes. That is how they ended up doing it.

No weigh in - Open class for all.

Correct.

Jon got them entered and they are live on the site now.

- Aaron